Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glissa
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans... Empty
PostSubject: Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans...   Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans... EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am probably the oldest member…no… I know that I am the OLDEST…LOL…I love All dramas and I only listen to Asian music.

Name: Glissa
DOB: 05/30/1964-45
Ethnicity: American (I only speak English)

Family: Husband, 1 girl-22, 1 boy-20, married for 26 years now! WOW!
Profession: Middle School Language Arts Teacher

Other Favorites:
Sports: basketball and baseball
Music Genre: JPop-heavily into Johnny’s Entertainment, Asian Pop in general

Favorite Artist Other Than Farhenheit: NewS, Arashi, Kat-tun, Hey Say Jump(a little young but good music), V6, Suuji to Akira(also in Kat-tun and NewS), Yamashita Tomohisa(also in News), Utada Hikaru, Tank, Danson Tang, Raine Yang, F-4, S.H.E., Greeeen, DBSK, SS501, Sho Lu, Will Pan… There are many more…

Dramas: ISWAK, They Kiss Again, Hana Kimi, Tokyo Juliet, Hana Yori Dango, Meteor Garden I & II, Frog Prince, Mars, Why Why Love, Starlit, Autumn’s Concerto, Down with Love, Life, K.O.One, X- Family, Nobuta no Produce, The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince ….this just names a very few…I have watched almost all Japanese and Taiwanese dramas.
How I found out about Fahrenheit: My daughter introduced me to the drama It Started With A Kiss. I saw Jiro as Ah Jin. I decided to look him up on wikipedia because I wanted to know some more dramas he was in. I saw his profile on wikipedia and saw that he was part of a band called Fahrenheit. I have been hooked ever since. Alright I'm going to confess now, Jiro is my favorite of the Fahrenheit members from the moment I saw him.

hehehe. This was longer than I expected...sorry…
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans...   Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans... EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:44 am

HAHAHAHA.

Welcome to the forum. I like your main jpop bands as well. Smile It's cute your daughter introduced you to fahrenheit. ISWAK was my first jiro drama and after that i fell in love with them to.

Anyway welcome to the forum. I'm Jen.
Back to top Go down
glissa
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans...   Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans... EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:00 pm

obsessedwithaaron wrote:
HAHAHAHA.

Welcome to the forum. I like your main jpop bands as well. Smile It's cute your daughter introduced you to fahrenheit. ISWAK was my first jiro drama and after that i fell in love with them to.

Anyway welcome to the forum. I'm Jen.
Hello Jen thank for welcoming me here...It doesn't seem as active as I thought it wold be...any where I can talk about Fahrenheit is ok with me...
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans...   Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans... EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 am

Yea. Even when i first came it wasn't very active anymore. If you want a really active forum try Fahrenheit Global?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans...   Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to Introdue myself to other Fahrenheit fans...
Page 1 of 1