Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) Empty
PostSubject: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:32 am

Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) Thumb_11

Source: Xinhua
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Wu Zun, who has had constant rumours with SHE’s Ella was also the subject of media attention. As soon as he appeared, he attracted many screams from females at the event, but he didn’t panic, and nodded his head to thank everyone’s support. He also showed off his ring pendant around his neck, and sharp-eyed fans indicated that the ring was similar to one of Ella’s. When reporters asked him girlfriend questions, Wu Zun began playing Tai Chi to the media, and smiled saying: “Your questions are all very good!” subsequently concluding his response.

I edited the article because a portion of it had nothing to do with Wu. On the other hand i found some comments that were highly amusing and for the first time i actually think wu and ella are together ish. lol. Anyway here is the comment:

One implication why CE has been constantly rumored to be together? They are REAL. To think that during RP, Chunnie was asked about Ella, during BL, still asked about Ella, now that Ella has to be rumored with Jerry, she has been attached and still attached with Chunnie.

The reason of "because they came from the same company" is crap. If HIM wants to earn loads from them, then maybe they better produce more projects for them, but they never did, in fact, they are keeping CE apart from each other, if not for CE themselves who keep on wearing couple stuff (ring, watch, bracelet, runners, knapsack...) and slipping here and there how much they love each other then maybe the fans and media won't waste any time on them.

The are REAL. Period.

By the way, nice way to avoid answering Chunnie. Hehehe... Well taught by your Baby Ella. She must be very proud of you when lately she's the one who has been very careless...
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Woah! It's either they are really gud friends, or they REALLY have an affair!...

Hen ke ai! CE is so cute !

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:30 pm

awwww, no way, this si too cute!! CHUNELLA!!
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Dont they have like rings already, before this one???
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:47 am

Yea they're all known as couple rings or w/e and apparently CE have been caught with a bunch of couple stuff. i think its kinda cute Smile
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Aww.....super cuteness! I lawv it!

Smile

♥♥
Back to top Go down
himawari
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
himawari

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm

i love their tandem!!!

i can feel the love!!!

Back to top Go down
WuChun_4ever
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 am

omg it would be so cool if it true 20099
i saw is one clip in youtube it about them i think it called: CE (Chun and Ella) CE (Copycat Effects) it really cute you guy should check it out i love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)   Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wu Zun shows off his new ring from Ella :)
Page 1 of 1