Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

hello I'm new here! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sanna
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
sanna

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-04

hello I'm new here! :D Empty
PostSubject: hello I'm new here! :D   hello I'm new here! :D EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:58 am

Hi everyone I just registered yesterday so I'm super excited to make friends with FAHRENHEIT lovers and fans as me! I was reading a lot of the post and its funny cuz i also found this site off of google. So i'm pretty glad i found this site cuz for 1 thing its in ENGLISH lol. hmm my favorite member is of course DADONG JIRO WANG!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! I love you i also love the other members too and I definitely love FLH! i hope to see them live in concert one day. but too bad they'll never come to the US. so I will go to them! lol ok i sound like a crazy stalker freak, but believe me i'm just a fan! only a little bit too obsess! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jkt_graphics

PostSubject: Re: hello I'm new here! :D   hello I'm new here! :D EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 am

heyy!!! welcome to the the forum!! i luv jiro too!!! haha, my name's mel xD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: hello I'm new here! :D   hello I'm new here! :D EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 am

Lol. Welcome to the forum. Its funny you think you sound stalkery cuzz looking at my username I think I sound more stalkery.

I'm Jenny. Obviously I love Aaron. Ahhhh another U.S. fan. I wish they would come here too!!!!
Back to top Go down
sanna
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
sanna

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: hello I'm new here! :D   hello I'm new here! :D EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:23 am

aww thanks for the warm greetings you guys... Very Happy so any of u two seen fahrenheit live in concert? or would like too? sighs why can't i be born in taiwan! lol seeing them perform live is one of my dreams. especially meeting jiro in person. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jkt_graphics

PostSubject: Re: hello I'm new here! :D   hello I'm new here! :D EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:31 pm

LOL! sameee~!!! i want to meet them!! they need to tour in australia xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello I'm new here! :D   hello I'm new here! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

hello I'm new here! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Welcome To Support Fahrenheit :: I'm a Newbie-
Jump to: