Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) Empty
PostSubject: Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)   Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:05 am

Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) Thumb_27

Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) Thumb_28

According to Taiwanese news reports, Calvin Chen from Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit is rumoured to be seeing Joanne Zeng (also known as Qiao Qiao) from Mandopop girl group, Sweety who is his co-star of upcoming Taiwanese drama series, Parfait-tic.

A member of the production team revealed that the pair were often seen chatting together at the film location. The rumoured pair was also spotted going on dates although production for Parfait-tic is currently at a standstill due to the producers’ dissatisfaction on the drama’s sketchy storyline.

On Monday earlier this week at 10pm, the duo was spotted having a meal, strolling and sharing an umbrella together. Engaged in conversation, they were seen sharing affectionate gestures at the traffic light with Calvin putting his hand on Joanne’s shoulders. Apart from that, they were previously spotted together a month ago at Yang Ming Shan during the night of Chinese Valentine’s day.

Calvin is said to have a long-term girlfriend called Joyce Teo. His girlfriend would often follow Fahrenheit on their overseas concert tours. Parents of both parties are eager for the pair to settle down as soon as possible.

The lovebirds were seen sharing a huge tiff at Fahrenheit’s Nanjing concert. Upon her return to Taiwan, Joyce posted an entry on her blog which said, “It seems like everything is wishful thinking on my part. It seems like we were both like fools, painfully learning how to love and let go.”

Calvin’s manager expressed that it is unavoidable for the pair to meet up and have meals together as they are both staying in Taipei’s Tianmu district. On the contrary, Joanne’s manager exclaimed, “It is true? … If Joanne and Calvin are getting along well together, I’m more than happy to fulfill them.”

How very interesting. I guess he gave up on the girl him and Jiro were fightin over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)   Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 am

WOOO!!! go calvinxD haha, i hope things work out for them xD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)   Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 am

Lol. Finally a fahrenheit member with a girlfriend Smile?

Sooooooo, I found the official date for his drama Momo Love. It premieres November 1st!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)   Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 am

yayy!!!

although.. i cant really c her face well, she looks really pretty..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)   Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Well. She's the girl in those pics that i posted up with the wedding pics from momo love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)   Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calvin with Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao)
Page 1 of 1