Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! Empty
PostSubject: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 am

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by Elvenstar @ http://asianfanatics.net

7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! Thumb_21
7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! Thumb_22

Cyndi Wang shooting "Momo Love" has made her love relationship blossom, within one day she got married twice. The grooms Da Dong and Calvin Chen took turns to shoot their wedding pictures, but while embracing Cyndi Wang the two had 25 year old mixed Japanese model Lena on their minds!

Da Dong gets sweaty, Calvin dislikes the smell

Within GTV idol drama Momo Love, the female lead Cyndi Wang is the only girl in the drama, like stars gathering around the moon, the wedding pictures were shot in succession with the two handsome guys. As it was a fantasy scene, Da dong and Calvin were the grooms wearing the same clothes, shoes and even the ties weren't an exception.

But on the day of the shoot, it just so happened that the wedding company had problems with the air conditioner, Da Dong who has the nickname "sweaty soldier", under the strong lights shinning down, sweat streamed down his back, his tie also getting wet. Taking over the scene was Calvin, he took a smell and immediately shouted "Wah! It all smells of sweat!" Da Dong chokingly replied" brothers should wear the same underwear, if he complains again get him a sock I wore, for him to wear!"

The brothers at the same time fall in love with Lena, both fighting for her

The two can usually put on a hundred poses for photo shoots, but coming across the wedding shoot especially holding hands with Cyndi, Da Dong and Calvin were unexpectedly helpless. They left the photographer to arrange the poses, who gave out commands for each single pose.

Within Fahrenheit, Da Dong and Calvin are the closest in age and have a good relationship, with similar preferences in women. The two in the drama fight over Cyndi, while out with the drama the two have recently started admiring the long legs, big eyes and half Japanese model Lena. A few days before, Lena had came to Taiwan, the two also agreed to run over to join in, to see the beautiful girls! To come across a girl they both like Calvin said " That respectively depends on the original story!" while Da Dong replied "Am not scared anymore, he might lose!"

Lol. Poor Cyndi. She's not getting paid any attention. For those of us wondering who this girl Jiro and Calvin has the hots for see below. Her full name is Lena Fujii.

7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! 7cfcc710
7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! 44550810
7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! Thumb_23
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 pm

:O noooooooo!!!! jiro needs to fight fo rmee!! but omg, how innocent, so adorable!! HAHA

calvina dn cyndi lok more comfortable than jiro adn cyndi, their too far apart
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:08 pm

I completely agree, Calvin and Cyndi looks more comfortable.

Haha I never knew that Jiro and Calvin had the same tastes in girls xP
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 am

Lol. He's going for half girls again. How shocking.

I didn't know they liked the same girls either lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:11 pm

lol! that girl looks different in all 3 photos
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Ahh! I completely agree about that haha.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:11 pm

HAHA! at first i thought it was 3 different girls they liked but htan i read the article and was like.. say what?? HAHA
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 am

Lol!! I tried finding pics of her. They had like this place where it was showing her acting as different ppl and stuff so i was like w/e. It didn't come from the article i originally found.
Back to top Go down
crapzel
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
crapzel

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 am

wa... so envy with cyndi. How I wish.... How I hope...

hahaha Smile I feel that Calvin matches well with her too.

Anyone knows when is this show showing??? I can't wait to catch the show!

^ Fahrenheit Fever ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm

fliming should be done soon!!

yeah, i reckon that calvin matches cyndi more than jiro
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:16 am

Filming should be done soon?? Hmm. I heard about a couple more months and then promotions and then it comes out or something? Or does promotions come after.

Well they're not fighting for her anymore haha.
Back to top Go down
himawari
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
himawari

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:59 pm

i think she's not worth it to fight for...
i prefer taiwan beauties than a three-faced girl (or more)...
bow06
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!   7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl! Empty

Back to top Go down

7/20/09 Jiro and Calvin fighting for the same girl!
Page 1 of 1