Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

I'm new here!!!

Go down 
+4
Sw33tPandaZ
obsessedwithaaron
jen
WuChun_4ever
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm new here!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:01 am

ROFL, im also looking forward to full house 2!! i havnt seen the first one >.<"
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 pm

You must watch it! It is very good x)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm

i hread its just lyk smilign pasta though, xD and smiling pasta was good and everyhting, but wasn't brilliant or anything...
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 pm

It's better than Smiling Pasta because the girl isn't as annoying as Cyndi's character.
Back to top Go down
WuChun_4ever
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 am

yea those are the drama im looking forward to too... cant wait 4 full house the Taiwanese version too haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 am

LOL! i dnt like cyndi im afraid..i think she's too .. tries to act overly cute, kind of person..
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I completely agree with you... she's somewhat like Rainie (I don't really like her acting as well... both should just stick to singing).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:12 pm

yeahh!!! OMG, i agree!! exactly like rainie!! grrr, their acting is soooo annoying, like if its a little bit, it can be funny but my god, they jsut keep doing it and its just sooooo annoying to see over and over
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 pm

That's true. I just can't stand the cutsie act. It's just way too annoying @-@;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 pm

yeah! i think thats why im starting to listen and watch mroe korean things lately, their more "mature" than taiwan.. omg, i LOVE son dambi!! she's soo pretty and she has the BEST songs xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Yeah, I've been watching a LOT of Korean dramas lately as well. Funny/ scary thing about them is they are VERY violent when they get angry (you know the yelling and hitting) ^-^;;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm

yeah! LOL, omg, i hate it when they cry!! soo loud! LOL, adn everyhting is alwasy 2years later LOL
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Haha that's true, or someone dies of cancer or they get drunk then have a child, or they pretend to get married then end up liking each other at the end xP
Back to top Go down
WuChun_4ever
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 am

haha everything is very true~~ hate Rainie in Miss No Good her voice sound so childish GRRR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 am

ROFL, at the beginning it was funny and than oMg, so bad and her stupid faces GRRR

omg, g Ha! sooo sooo true!! and someone is always really really poor and there's a super rich person
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Plus there would always be a girl who's the guy's first crush or lover, but they deny him. He falls in love with someone else or they have to be with someone else, the girl gets jealous and then she tries to win him back, but always fail at the end! xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:58 am

ROFL ROFL!! omg, so tru, so tru! everything is so exaggerrated and there's HEAPS and HEAPS of things that go wrong, japanese or taiwan have like a max. of 4 issues, korean has like 10 things!! so many!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:51 pm

I know right? xP It's kinda funny because you know what to expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am

mmm!! but for some reason, most of the time, you still enjoy the drama xD hahahaha, its soooo weird!! we complain abut all these things but we enjoy it a lot xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Yeah... that is true, I've watched a lot of Korean dramas ^-^; (that's why I know the plots and stuff) haha.
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:45 am

Lol. I totally agree with everything Ha said. I thought it was just me that noticed lol. My mom thinks I'm crazy.

They get hit by cars and have amnesia or have to suffer through not being able to walk for a while.

I've been watching more korean and jap lately.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:45 pm

I rarely watch any japanese dramas ^-^; I'm just not a big fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:20 pm

rofl jap is gud when it sticks to manga plots
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 am

i like jap becuz its short!!! my sister watches them with me so our wi-fi isn't slow since she's on the other laptop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm

LOL!!! hmm.. i think im the least judgemental on japanese anime and dramas... so i can freely watch without too much expectation or too much dissapointment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!!!   I'm new here!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new here!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Welcome To Support Fahrenheit :: I'm a Newbie-
Jump to: