Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 Empty
PostSubject: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:18 am

Source ent.sinchew-i

Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 Pressc11

Fahrenheit on the previous day had a press conference to announce the concerts on 24th October and 25th October at Taipei's Arena. But , Jiro because of previous promotions in Malaysia had caught the cold and had diarrhea. Yesterday looking weak and wearing a hat and mask, reluctantly still posed on stage. But not even after 10 minutes he quickly got off the stage to go to Tai'an hospital to get emergency treatment.

Having a weak body he knew the assistant accompanying him had to leave 1st, so with no choice he said " They always abandon me leaving me all alone!" but after the examination it was only found to be an ordinary cold and had no relation with the H1N1 influenza

His whole body lacking strength, Jiro was directly lifted out of bed from his home by staff members the previous morning. Not wearing the same promotional clothing as the other attending group members, he wore a shirt with a pair of jeans and with no make-up to the press conference. The staff also revealed that once he got there he had rushed to the toilet with diarrhea, After seeing the doctor, the staff member helped him get a taxi to let him rest in his home in Panchiao (city in Taiwan).

As for Arron Yan who was originally meant to star in "Mo Mo Love" but was taken over my Jiro, has been criticized by people of "leaving the mess for Jiro". Being misunderstood, he could no longer withstand it and wrote on the HIM website " don't bully me because of my age....." venting out his anger on the wild accusations.

That sucks a lot. He doesn't even look like himself in the picture :/ Andd poor Aaron, at least he vented out his anger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:24 am

POOR JIRO!! thank god he doesnt havt he swine flu!! get better JIROOO!!

arron's fans are pretty cruel to say that.... GO ARRON!!
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 am

Wu looks pretty good in this pic! Smile

I'm glad it wasn't swine flu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:34 am

i didnt know a normal cold could be that bad though.. last week i gotta prety bad cold but notinglky jiro's.. i was just full headaching nd lied in bed or a day...
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm glad Jiro had no A(H1N1) or Swine Flu.*relieved*

Zun was like tanned there.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:24 pm

LMAO!! almost ORANGE looking!!
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Hehe...
He was darker compared o Calvin there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:36 am

woah. wu zun is the only one without coloured hair now.. i think they all match black hair lyk wu zun..
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Yeah. I also noticed that they have colored hair except Zun..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 am

lol he stand out more now Smile

I think Jiro's cold is bad because his health is already bad to begin with :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:14 am

yea it is!! he pushes himself wayy too much in the first place.. lyk a couple years back he went to hostpital cuz he worked al day nd he gotta bloodnose nd it jsut wouldn't stop bleeding... so sad.. so something lyk this would only make things even worse..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:34 pm

yeaaaa. I feel sorry for them because they work so much. Seriously he like filmed 3 dramas this year or something and has a ton of commercials and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:37 pm

yups!! thats jiro.. he works so hard cuz he needs to pay off all those debts nd look after his mom!!

i dont get why people wold bully arron cuz of his age.. y doesnt he wanna do momo love?
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:18 am

He's younger so they say he lets the older members take the blame and solve his problems which is completely not true!!!!!!

I don't get it. Shouldn't Jiro have enough money to pay off all those debts now? He's been in the industry for 3 years and they're making tons of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 am

that's what i thought.. but apparently not.. i keep reading new articles about it.. lyk jiro stil has to work off moeny etc. lyk the amount is alwasy less but its a BIG amount..

really??? but... i still dont get why arron didnt wanna do momo love.. well.. how do peopel know that the other members actually have to solve arron's problems for him?? maybe jiro wanted to be in momo love?
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 am

im so worried to jiro

when i heard about this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:34 am

about him getting sick or having to pay off such a huge debt?
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 am

I think Aaron and GuiGui had problems working together. At least that's what i read. Jiro got asked and accepted to be in Momo Love.

Dang. It mustt be HUGE if he still hasn't paid it off. I feel bad for him cause the others are making more and more even though they were already rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09   Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiro's Emergency and Aaron's Venting 6/3/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Fahrenheit /Fei Lun Hai/ 飞轮海 :: Fahrenheit News-
Jump to: