Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour

Go down 
+2
Sw33tPandaZ
obsessedwithaaron
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour Empty
PostSubject: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 am

Source ChinaYes

6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour Thumb_19

Fahrenheit's 「想入飛飛」world concert tour, after touring for half a year preforming, it will return to Taiwan in October 2009 to hold it's final concert. Choosing to leave the last concert to the fan's in Taiwan. This time the 4 guys have done a lot of preparation, wanting to bring the highlights of all the tours and leave the most perfect appearance in Taiwan. This time for Fahrenheit's world tour they want to leave the most perfect mark. From abroad they went to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan to tour, even though they had other multiple commitments they always put the concert in 1st place. Removing all the countless difficulties they still finished the world tour, the 4 members because of the passionate fans forgot their illness, injures and the hard work, taking the past 2 months achievements from their hard work fully preforming to their supportive audiences. Bringing joy and satisfaction, Fahrenheit expressed "We put in 100% effort!"

Sincere Calvin Chen said " 1st when the concert started I felt it was a really hard mission, but after receiving training and practice we've finally now completed it!" Formed 3 years ago Fahrenheit, established from the 1st day, their common desire was to open a large scale sell-out concert. Calvin said " From taking on the responsibility of being guests for our seniors S.H.E, to our own small concert, up until now we finally get to open our own sell-out concert. This road Fahrenheit has put in hard work and have improved step by step".

Arron Yan also expressed, because of this concert, they have put in a lot of hard work, hoping the audience can feel their seriousness. Since young, scared of standing up on stage to preform, Wu Chun on the previous night stood on stage especially high. He laughed saying " My most happiest is, before I was the shyest person to stand on stage, but now I can preform on stage for all to see".

Recently busy shooting a drama; Jiro Wang, because of catching the cold he felt unwell. Hurriedly attending the press conference for the Taipei concert but left the scene straight after, just shows how much the concert means to Jiro. No matter how busy or how tired, he will still help drum up support for the Taipei concert. For the upcoming World tour, ignoring his foot injury, he insists on completing all the dance routines, making people feel touched and his professionalism level worth 100%.

Taipei's concert will be 1000 times spectacular, the 4 will show all their wonderful tricks to fulfil their fans. Fahrenheit in the concert each will have a solo, but unexpected,this solo part they feel is almost the most difficult part. Wu Chun will preform a large scale acrobatic fight, holding onto a rope swinging to the stage and using a knife sword to fight the group of dancers; Arron has put in a lot of hard work and will show his strength playing an accompaniment while singing.

Jiro Wang because of having to rush filming and also train for the Fahrenheit's concert, he will be busy both ends. To keep up with the pace, after filming everyday he'll obediently arrive at the company to practice the guitar. Calvin Chen apart from B-Box has secretly been practising a solo dance and DJ Scratch, He laughed saying " everyday I urge the teacher when we finish the lesson to put the CD away properly, to stop the fans waiting downstairs at the company to discover am practising this".

After the baptism of many concerts, returning to Taiwan, in regards to themselves being in Taiwan's Arena in October, Fahrenheit already been through hundreds of battles but feel scared as they are near their home town. As they need to preform for the Taiwan fans, it has made them feel especially nervous. Fahrenheit expressed they have to preform their best to repay the Taiwan fans for their continuous support and encouragement.

What ever happened to WORLD TOUR? Why can't they come to the U.S., Canada, or Australia. Lol. I'm just jealous Smile
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:46 am

Haha I know right? The "World" tour is so not a World Tour since they haven't left Asia!
What's up with Jiro's hair?! o.0;;; I don't really like Ya Lun's new hair color "/
They should hold another world tour and visit the U.S. and many other places! x)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 am

For real. Lol they should've just called Asia tour even though they didn't go to all of Asia.

I think Aaron's hair makes him look even younger than he already did. But yea i liked it better black or brownish.
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

They didnt even visit here! How could they call that an asia tour.....
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:36 am

Lol. But they've been to the phillipines before right?

They've never been anywhere near me Sad
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
iluvAaronYan18

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am

I hate Jiro's hair there...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Is there like a headband on it?

Or is it just super short?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:25 am

i htink there is a head band on it..

LOL.. funny how jiro's the onyl one not wearing red.. LOL
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 am

He's "special". Right mel? lol.

Funny how I never notice these things until you mention them.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Not a headband I don't think. It's just the lighting. That is how short his hair looks. Here's another picture of him close up recently during that http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=702579&page=1 I didn't put it as an image because there will be a hyperlink "steal" image that pops up instead.
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh. Him and Aaron look like they have wigs lol. Kinda reminds me of Rainie Wink

I don't like their hair like this :/ Still love them tho! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:30 am

LMAO!! OHH I C IT NOW. haha... it is cuz of lighting xP

i agree.. aron and jiro's hair is relyl weird dyed.. i prefer it a lot more black..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:44 am

lol. Me too. but calvin looks pretty good with lighter hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:15 am

LMAO.. i think calvin suts any kind of hair.. cuz in X family, he looked real nice with coloured hair but on the album cover for the 2nd album he looks really gud aswell with just balck hair..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 pm

lol too true. Man Jiro was hot in X-family. Loved his hair there. I think he looks good with his hair dyed but longer hair suits him more. And Aaron too!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm

yerr!! jiro suits long hair cuz it covers his side burnsss!!! lOL..

i htink arron looked the best when they first released the 3rd album.. that was the PERFECT hair cut for arron xP
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:15 am

haha really. It wasn't my favorite. I thought his hair in MIT was hotttttttt. It was sooo cute. I guess i just don't like guys with shorter hair haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am

LMAO!! i lyk guys wiht shorter hair cuz it looks more clean in my opinion xD MIT was pretty gud hair cut.. lyk not too long.. just made the cut xD but i still lyk arron's hair now.. the brown is okay but i prefer black xD
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 am

oh id never watched

any of their concert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 am

really?? ive only seen parts of their concerts, but i havtn seen the fantasy one yet.. cuz it hasnt been posted up on forums or anything, i watched almost all of their first concert LOL.. but there's sometimes there's to much screaming and it gets annoying
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 am

Oh i've seen some of their fantasy concerts. I'll post it up when I have time to go look them up and PM you Mel.
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Oooh.....sorry jiro but your hair looks weird!!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Haha I agree, both Jiro's and Ya Lun's hair is not their best style "/

They totally still need to consider an actual "World" tour!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm

LOL!! thankss!!

yeah.. jiro's hair is better when he covers his side burnsss!! and i like arron's hair when its black!
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:55 am

Aaron looks good with any hair. But I actually like it shorter because it didn't look that great long and black in KO one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour   6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

6/1/09 Last Concert of the Fantasy World Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next