Go down 
AuthorMessage
coolprincess
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Taiwanese idol group Fahrenheit performed in Hong Kong where Calvin invited one of his female friends to attend. She then became his "Secret Girlfriend". Since this news it has been revealed that a Hong Kong fan wanted to commit suicide. Yesterday at the "Love Fahrenheit More and More" event, Calvin said over and over again that this girl is not his girlfriend. Wu Zun also does not condone such actions (the suicide news).

Calvin said: "I heard about this, but I don't know if it is true or not. I have told fans in the newspaper and online. In fact, what is funny is the fact that they said that that friend was Malaysian, she isn't la!"

Wu Zun believes that Fahrenheit's fans have grown up with them over the past three years and should also be affected by their injuries and understand the importance of this. He said: "This is bad behaviour."

Arron's new idol drama "Tao Hua Mei Mei" has been filming for almost a year. The male lead, Arron, will be replaced by Billie's son Nick. The best part of making the drama will become void.

Arron seriously answered: "I went to confirm this matter with my company. They seriously reprimanded the statement. Now I have two dramas to consider. The company has also done its best to help with our arrangements in accepting roles. It's possible that some people hear false reports then write an article based on such a loose title. Actually we all know who this Nick is. I can only say that this news is false."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:22 pm

woah that's soo scary!!! if i were them id feel soo much pressure on me...
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:29 pm

WHAT!!! Arron will be replaced in Tao Hua Mei Mei????????????????????????? That. Is. Wrong. So wrong!!! And suicide because your idol has a girlfriend?? That is so stupid. i actually feel sorry for the girl's mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 am

mmm.. me too!! i mean how obsessed can u get? i think she may be suffering from depressionor sumthing.. ot be that devoted to a guy u probaby havnt even met.. sheesh.. creepy..
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 pm

or maybe she just wants to get attention to herself.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:04 pm

hrmmm,, maybe.. but i gotta say.. she must be really troubled to want attnetion that way.. man.. celebrities have so much pressure.. damn crazy fans..
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 am

but celebrities get SO much money!! so i guess they dont mind..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

hrmm.. that's tru.. well.. except it seems that jiro doesn't get paid much cuz he's still really in debt.. u'd kinda think that after these past few years.. he's just worked so much..

lmao- but i guess if i were a celeb it may be on my conscience
Back to top Go down
iluvAaronYan18
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   Sun May 24, 2009 5:24 pm

That's so scary;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises   

Back to top Go down

Calvin's Fan Commited Suicide? Wu Zun Severly Criticises
Page 1 of 1