Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x33fahrenheitx33
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
x33fahrenheitx33

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-19

SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT Empty
PostSubject: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:56 am

only 4 lucky fans will get the chance to spent 1hr with fahrenheit. =(
hmm.. but it really sound interesting and fun!.~

http://www.him.com.tw/news/news_2008-12-09_159.php [chinese]

simplified ver.of the actual news.:

there will be only 4 tickets that will be attatch to 4 of their new album. the lucky fan who got the ticket, can spent one hour with Fahrenheit and can do anything to them.^^
Aaron is willing to let the fan kiss his cheek,but not too much saliva.
Jiro feels that if the fan is happy anything will be fine, but not too over. he added that if the fan does not feel tired, she can even just hug him for 1hr.lolx
Calvin says that he can let the fan touch anywhere with his clothings on.
lastly Chun says that if the fan lets him feel trusted, he may want to exchange phone number with her.

sounds great rite... ^^ but i dont think i will be that lucky. lolx...
Back to top Go down
http://nxy-luv-fahrenheit.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:53 pm

awwwww!!!!! I LUB JIROOOSS ONEEE i'd HUUUUGG him for 1 hourr, but i wouldn't let him goooo!!! haha!! CHUN"S ONE TOOO- hooohooohooo, i'd lub to giv him my numba.. hohohohoh!!! hahaha.... calvin's one is too funny though !! haha.. ROFL ROFL aww.. arron's is sweet xDD
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Qiqixiang

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:24 am

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh i wanna kiss Arron!!!!!! *bunch up balls of saliva* Muah! Muah! I wonder why no one else wanted to "exchange phone number with her" like Wu Chun is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:20 am

lOl- well if u exchange phone numbers.. ur phone number can get leaked out into the public so than u get lyk a zillion people calling u- very annoying- so than u have to go through all the trouble of changing ur number etc.
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Qiqixiang

Female

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:54 am

Ooooh right!!..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:39 am

haha yerr... but also.. i think that kiss one might be bad for the feilunhai members.. cuz there's actually a few diseases that are transported through kissing....
Back to top Go down
wuchun4ever
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
wuchun4ever

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 am

Is this really true?
I wish I can be the fan that will get the ticket..
But I know that I can only see Wu Chun and The other members of Fahrenheit in my dreams.. But dreams can come true!! Very Happy

Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Qiqixiang

Female

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:21 am

its a 1 out of 1000000000 chance of getting it though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:57 pm

LOL- yer.. and most lykly the fan would be someone living in an asian country... lyk taiwan, hongkong, china...
Back to top Go down
Qiqixiang
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
Qiqixiang

Female

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 am

I dont think Calvin would let the fan touch him ANYWHERE... like his.. u know.. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:46 am

LOL!! haha.. yes.. i agree with u on that.. i dont think that he would all ow for it to go that far... xDD
Back to top Go down
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
JennaChan

Female
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:51 am

does it apply for america too???
cuz they sell fahrenheit CDS here
would they put the passes in the cds that are getting shipped here????

basically im asking is i wanna go buy the CD should i get my hopes up and hope to get the ticket or should i not bother???
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shinobilova

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 am

umz.. i highly doubt that they would put it here.. its takes a while before the CD's even get shipped to australia.. and the passes/tickets woudl probs be put in the first few packets that are sold lyk u noe, first in first serve- type thing..
Back to top Go down
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
JennaChan

Female
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:02 am

oh yeah...oh well i will get that opportunity wen i move to taiwan
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shinobilova
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT   SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT Empty

Back to top Go down

SPENT 1HOUR WITH FAHRENHEIT
Page 1 of 1