Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

hello from Manila

Go down 
+7
sandra
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Sw33tPandaZ
hanna'
loveee fahrenheit
AaronIluvU
persian04
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female
Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-20

hello from Manila - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 am

Hahahaha. That's what I said!

Aaron is still cuter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 am

LOL! i dont know why, but my favourite character in BOF though was kim jun... although kim bum is really good looking, i reckon he look too perfect .. kinda scary, like his face is too too symetrical and the colours are too clearly defined, lyk his jet black hair in contrast to his white white skin
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
jen

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 am

haha,

i love kim bum

in the four of them

his smile

is really a killer smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:26 pm

are you kidding me?? the one with the killer smile is kim hyun joong!!! man, his smile is hypnotising xDD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:35 am

that's ji hoo right??? I loveeee him!!! with his hair long at the first part more but still. I wanted him to end up with JanDi though i knew from the beginning he wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm

YEAH!! that's him xD

yah!!! i wanted him to be with jan di aswell!! he stuck with her till the end!! so romantic!!

i actually didnt like him till he got his hari cut lOL.. he looked too much like a girl to me.. i LUV woo bin xDD and than once they were in macau i started likeing ji hoo and than when his hair got cut, i absolutely LOVED him xD
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 am

omg no. i liked his hair from b4 but when he got his hair cut, you saw more of him!!

woobin Smile he's so funny. He has a cute character. But i don't think he was that cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 am

LOL!! really?? hrmm.. i prefer the short clean cut, as long as its not bald!! ewww..!! but jiro suits longer hair like kim joong's hair from before

kim jun is cute!! but gotta admit, he's kind of the neglected character..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 am

YEAAA. lol everyone has their own life story. He gets like one scene where he's like i'm ashamed to be the mafia's son or something like that. Other than that he's always with other ppl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 pm

ROFL, yeah, and he's on some beam thing and if he falls off, he commits sucide.. LOL
i reckon playing hte mafia's son is the best role man, you can be all bad boy and no one can say anythign cause its your ROLE!! HHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Haha BOF talk here eh? xP

I liked Kim Bum in the drama, he was my favorite.

I am totally a Jihoo/ Jandi shipper. I didn't really like Joonpyo much "/ the relationship was just pretty annoying. I kinda hated how Jandi first liked Jihoo, but then later on when he starts liking her she started to like Joonpyo -_-;;; I was like GAHhhhhhhhhhh! What are you doing woman!? Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:54 am

ROFL yeah!! god, i think that jan di and jun pyo relationship is too awkward, it wasnt as natural as jan di and ji hoo and he loved her till the very end unlike jun pyo, who kept breaking her heart

LoL! i know~! xD haha, stick wiht one man xD if i were her, i'd just stick wiht ji hoo xD haha
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

That's true. Was HYD (Japanese version) like that? I was planning to watch that but if that was part of the storyline instead of being an add-on to the script I don't think I can handle it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 pm

yeah, its like that but the japanese one, pretty much everyone wants her to end up with domiyouji- i luv domiyouji xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Oh haha & I am assuming that this is the Joon Pyo Japanses version?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am

yup!! ^.^!! they dont really get into the storyline of jan di and ji hoo in the jap. version..
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Oh haha that's good. Maybe I'll watch it if I end up bored and with nothing to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 pm

yups!! you should watch it!! it'll completely change your image and additude towards jandi- jihoo relationship, you'll be jun pyo- jan di all the wayyyyy!!! except, the jap names xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:07 pm

LOL, alright I will watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 pm

YAY!! bow02 you'll really enjoy it, its probably my favourite series- only bad thing is that the people arnt as attractive as in the korean one..
Back to top Go down
obsessedwithaaron
Forum Mod
obsessedwithaaron

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 am

Lol. She got on my nerves cuz she changed her mind!!! I was like *time to get a gun out and shoot this girl* Jihoo was sooo nice to her even at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:25 pm

mmm!! and he proposed!! and she rejected him!! ahhhhh heart brocken x(
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:39 am

I know! Do you know what? She can totally relate to Bella on the undecided part! (I am not a fan of Twilight, I just like Jacob Black -pre Breaking Dawn-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 pm

omg omg!! she cann!! like there's this weird attraction with both of them but she cant live without one of them no matter what even though she loves the otherr!!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Yup. Plus also the part where one treats her like crap even though he likes her, he hurts her so she'll hate him, however she stupidly likes him no matter what. While the other one is always there for her, trying to cheer her up and loving her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from Manila   hello from Manila - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from Manila
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next