Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

newbie here

Go down 
+4
mrs fahrenheit
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
AaronIluvU
-capucinox-
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

newbie here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:46 pm

LOl, no not all calvin lovers, just the ones hu wanna marry him and who also like him as much as gg linee does .. xDDD
Back to top Go down
-capucinox-
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
-capucinox-

Male
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:21 pm

lol then it there won't be anyone cuz as far as I noe shes da only one who loves calvin THAT much!!xD
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:21 am

haha but she hates calvin's co-stars who gets to kiss him or stuff also lexie isn't tht sluttish and shes funny and nice who cares if her name's lexie as ling as shes not like tht doesen't matter
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:35 am

yeah, but if u look at her only, u might think that.

so, i hate calvin-lovers. and a lotta ppl from school
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:41 am

shes not bad god stop hating on lexie I'm like frens with her and shes pretty cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:38 am

lOL, u hate a lot of people huh?? i find it hard to hate people for a long time... its tiring.. xP
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:08 pm

omg I know which is why I pretend to be nice to them in front of them while I trash talk behind them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:20 pm

xD hahahahha, hm, i try not to do that... xD
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:29 pm

I do cos Tiffany was with my fren Shelby I was whispering in her ear singing Shes a B*t*h shes a who*e shes a liar and more
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:28 am

lol xDDD
hmm at skool I dun hate much ppl only ppl hates me mostly the girls who's after kyle n ryan n jason geez
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:33 am

well u shud hate ppl who hates u cos I do this one girl, Nancy started hanging out with my bff and making her farther away from me just cos they are both emo and I'm not so they have things in common rather than me and Becca cos I'm a goody two-shoes and shes slacker and I care about my grades and she doesen't I'm not into emo things an she is and I tried to be frens with Nancy but she told me she hated me for my hair( my hair was like a mess it was like they stuffed it with tissues it was like poofy so now I got it relaxed)I mean we didn't even know each other well and shes like ewwww its mellysa lets get away and I told Becca bout it several times and she told Nancy to stop but she won't and like it was sooo gay now tht we know each other well she started being nice to me all of a sudden ugh creepy
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Well that sucks. "/ But a lot of friendship either grows closer or further apart. I remember in Elementary school (preschool-5th or 6th grade) we usually hung out with basically EVERYONE in the classroom, then when 7th grade came around we had cliques "/
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:24 pm

yeah, when i was in first grade i went to another school, and i was friends with nearly EVERYONE. and ever since i went to another school, i was hated by everyone all the way to middle school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:44 pm

Lol, u noe, when ur in primary school and ur a 5th or 6th grader, u noe lyk everyone in the school... cuz ur lyk their seniors.. oh wait, that's diff for american schools huh? hehe my bad.. xD but yea, in australia, if ur a 5th or 6th grader u lyk noe everyone in the school and everyone looks up to u and worships u... its awesome..xD
Back to top Go down
sekretadmyuur
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sekretadmyuur

Female
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:39 am

lol u sound like my friend i dont hate a lot of ppl i dislike a person but the person i dislike is my friend so its like shes my friend but i dislike her well shes my least fav friend uhh sounds weird lol at our school its really weird cause our neighbor school well our enemy school has soooo much drama
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:38 am

lols little 6th graders like us cos just becos we're older and they know us they think they're popular cos they know seniors even tho its tru haha newayz in middle school I finnally know drama and cliques in elementary school I was hated by everyone cos I was asian and the only asian there and they would mock me I wa the little chinese girl and like everytime we play dodgeball they would purposely make the target me! and then I moved in 5th grade and thts when my best friend Sam came along and we were bff until now I think were still frens just not tht close in 6th grade we bassically do everything together and my mum said we were dating cos we spent hours on the phone I was like mom I'm not lesbo and now my ultimate frens are Linee, Phiyen. Ktran and Tran hahaha cos Becca moved and I hvan\en't talked to her a lot lately=[[
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:27 am

gosh, i just wish that ppl didnt despise me so much
Back to top Go down
sekretadmyuur
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sekretadmyuur

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:51 am

i bet ppl dont despise u that much u jsut htink so ughh my friend that i dislike is making me so madd shes using my other friends alex there going out and like flirting wiht other guys in fornt of him seh kissed a guy and huggedd him twice rite in front of him urghh frustrates me that she is such a b***h
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:53 am

omg, what a backstabber. now i know im not the only one with backstabber friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:24 pm

haha, woah, so many friendship issues.. me and my friends at skool dont backstab each other.. at least i dont think so, except this one time, we were palnning one girl a suprise birthday party, so we kinda had to... xD but yea.. xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Haha Mel, same. I don't have any backstabbing friends, at least none that I know of. xP
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 am

lols cliques are hard to deal with I hate my school>.<
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:03 am

no, i dun hate my school

i LOATHE it
Back to top Go down
sekretadmyuur
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sekretadmyuur

Female

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:24 am

ya backstabbing friends were hard my friend once she got her friend sum person i dotn know to cuss out my other friend it was crazy and my friends u can never trust her cause if u tell her usmthing and htat hting is bad shell jsut stab u in hte back by tellin ughh...

srry for double posting
but u nothe friend that i sed was going out with alex yea today seh broke up with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:42 am

ahhh, relationship problems... xD u gotta pick friends hu u hav a tight bonds with... hav u guys watched mean girls?? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie here   newbie here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

newbie here
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next