Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Wu Zun wants to act as Dao Ming Si most!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Wu Zun wants to act as Dao Ming Si most! Empty
PostSubject: Wu Zun wants to act as Dao Ming Si most!   Wu Zun wants to act as Dao Ming Si most! EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:41 am

The drama HotShot starring Jerry Yan and Wu Zun is still in the preparatory stage, but these two handsome males have already battled it out on the basketball court in private long before, so who has better skills? Wu Zun laughed slyly and refused to back down, "Aiyah, my muscles are bigger!"

Having this chance to work with Jerry, Wu Zun is full of anticipation, two years ago, when he first came to Taiwan from Brunei, he already got to know Jerry through a friend from the modelling world. Their first interaction was on the basketball court, Wu Zun said, "That time Jerry was already very famous, in private he totally has no airs, he knew that I was thinking of going into the entertainment world, he even shared many valuable experiences with me."

On the court, Jerry and Wu Zun have been allies and have also duelled against each other, but after the game they will still squat by the courtside drinking beer and discussing about their idol, Jordan. However, ever since Wu Zun's burst to fame after acting in HYSNSN, this friendship borne out of a mutual love for basketball has been sorely tested because of the media constantly hauling Jerry and Wu Zun up for comparison.

HotShot's producer Feng Jia Rui is also Wu Zun's manager and Jerry's Xi Meng Tang colleague, both sides of the hand are equally dear, he expressed yesterday, he formed "Xi Meng Tang" with Jerry, Cai Yue Xun and Niu Cheng Ze to propel the Chinese culture, they had been preparing HotShot for exactly two years, to help anchor the Chinese wave, Jerry had previously volunteered that he was willing to guest in the drama and guide the newbies.

Feng Jia Rui successfully steered Meteor Garden that year, now he has also successfully promoted Wu Zun, in his eyes, Jerry during the MG period was like a newborn, earnestly seeking to progress, while Wu Zun was more shy, had an astonishing learning capability. When asked who he wanted to play if he were to act in MG, Wu Zun replied undauntedly, "I want to play Dao Ming Si." Afraid that this would be taken as yet another challenge to Jerry, FEng Jia Rui immediately patted him saying, "You resemble Huaze Lei more lah!"

Translated by fishybizness.

credits--I.F.S.F.C blog
Back to top Go down

Wu Zun wants to act as Dao Ming Si most!
Page 1 of 1