Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Ouran High School Host Club

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Ouran High School Host Club Empty
PostSubject: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:31 am

Title: Ouran High School Host Club

Plot:Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at Ouran High School, a fictional school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Because of the superlative cost of the school uniform, Haruhi resorts to wearing long slacks, polo shirts and vests. Combined with her large glasses and tousled short hair, Haruhi's look causes her to be confused for a boy.
Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, the working place of the Ouran Host Club, a group of six attractive male students (Takashi "Mori", Mitsukuni "Hunny", Kaoru and Hikaru, Tamaki, and Kyoya) who spend their time charming and entertaining the school's girls for profit. During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over a vase valued at ¥8,000,000, estimated to be $80,000.
In order to pay off the large debt, Haruhi is employed as the club's "dog" and constantly ordered to do menial tasks like serving food or cleaning up. The Club president, without knowing she is really a girl, promotes Haruhi to "host" as soon as he discovers her potential. Even after the truth comes out in the Club, Haruhi continues the charade and is allowed to pay off the rest of her debt working as a host; provided she conceals her true identity/gender from the customers.

Credits to Wikipedia

----------------------------------------------------

I loved this anime! It was very cute. I really like all the characters. Though I gotta say I really like Kyoya. As for the partner for Haruhi? I say Kaoru xP What do you guys think? I mean Tamaki isn't bad... it's just he's kinda dense ^-^; I am currently reading the manga online and it's very cute xP
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:34 am

LOL!!! i LUV OURAN HS HOST CLUB AS WELLL!!!!!!

lol, kyouya's my favourite aswell!! xDD

lol, i dont think kauru should end up with haruhi.. i never really c them as a couple... LOL, i reckon Tamaki xD..
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 8:54 pm

Haha awesome x) I don't really like the Tamaki/ Haruhi because Tamaki is so slowwwww I mean he keeps thinking it's a "father/ daughter" relationship! -_-;
Back to top Go down
WreckedAngel
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
WreckedAngel

Female
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:08 am

Kyouya! Mon ami!
I always think of that part for some reason whenever Ouran is mentioned.
As for TamaxHaru, you have to admit she's pretty slow too. In the manga she just realized how she feels for him, and it's all because Mei-chan gave her the magazine and told her exactly what to look at.
Either way, I'm a KyouyaxHaruhi supporter all the way! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://rantswhilesufferingfromverbaldiarrhea.blogspot.com/
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 7:41 am

True, but at least she found out before Tamaki. Though she thought she was sick at first xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 11:08 am

haha, i was laughing my ass off when i read that, i was lyk GIRL, are u stupid??? haha despite how slow they are, haruhi and tamaki 4eva xP
Back to top Go down
ellikadan2x
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Ouhran, another great anime!
Haruhi and Tamaki are so cute.
I like the twins too.
The ending is somehow disappointing..
Haha, oh well..
Haruhi's character is cool...
I want to be like her.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:51 am

The twins are amazing <3 I suggest you read the manga! It's amazing and still not completed yet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:34 pm

mm!!! i luv the twins.. they pull off this homo character that for some how isn't really gay-sickening or gay annoying xP

i luv the manga!! grrr i dont lyk the girl hu's the exact opposite of haruhi bow04 HARUHI AND TAMAKI!!! bow010
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:51 pm

No way gramps! It should be Hikaru & Haruhi bow08 Tamaki was being stupid for too long and now he's trying to make it up, but he's being to upfront about his feelings haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:40 pm

lmao! hrmm... but tamaki's got no one to fall on if he's alone!! his grandma and papa hate him so much!! but hikaru has his brother!!
hrmmm.. i see some resemblence to boys before flowers here LOL

but i reckon that maybe kyouya needs a girlfriend.. his life is too uptight.. and too many expectations LOL
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:19 am

That's true "/

I'd gladly be Kyouya's girlfriend >.^ haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:20 pm

LMAO!!! i noee!! xD he's so awesome xP he's my fav character haha

but i think the most stable characters are honey sempai and takashi OMG. i luv honey's little bunny rabbit doll!!!! SOOOOOOO cuteee!! and takashi's bear doll xD haha.. although it has a weird lookign face xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Haha that's true. I also like the raccoon piggy bank! (in manga)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:59 am

lmao- i havnt seen that one LOL- it somehow sounds really adorable though xD

hmmm... do you reckon that takashi should getta girlfriend or be all * i luv honey* *no one can compare to honey* ??
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm

I think that Mori senpai should stay with Honey because Honey senpai doesn't have a partner either xP

How about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:33 pm

hmmm... i think that mori should getta girlfriend who also loves honey as much as he does.. or has a some-what similar personality trait to honey.. but she can't be too needy cuz mori-sempai has gotta still have the mori-honey realtionship xP
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Haha xP that's true.

What chapter are you on with the manga?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm

im onyl up to chapter 64 LOL.. but i skipped a few of the previous chapters LOL.. cuz i was guessing from where the anime ended.. and i went from there xD

where are you up to?
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm awaiting ch. 71
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:51 am

omg, woah!!!! ur so much more ahead LOL.. have they actually finished writing the manga or is the uploader just really slow? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:39 pm

I think it's a little bit of both, the series isn't completed yet and the subbers only sub like one chapter every month or two "/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:18 pm

ohhh.. lol- i wonder why they onyl do one chapter at one time..

if you could be one of the ouran high school host club characters, which one would you be and why?
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:52 am

Gah tough question. Can it be made up? If so then I would be the female that is a mixture of Kyoya & Hikaru (my two favorite characters)
If I need to pick one from the actual manga I'd totally be Kyoya because he's smart, handsome and manipulative xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:50 am

haha!!! that's a gud one... i reckon it'd be cool if the twins had a sister so they'd be lyk a triplets xD that'd be so awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next