Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

hi...I just wanna know you guys better....

Go down 
+4
Sw33tPandaZ
AaronIluvU
xiiaobu
mrs fahrenheit
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female
Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2007-11-27

hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:38 am

im aries ...
anyone else ?
Back to top Go down
http://callme-rouge.blogspot.com
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 am

i see lotsa aries on this website.
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 am

really ? who ?
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:41 am

idk, but aries are common here
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:42 am

really ?
didnt notice . lol .
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:43 am

i look at other ppls signs
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 8:54 am

hahas .
i dont . xD
Back to top Go down
mayarronwu
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
mayarronwu

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 12:16 pm

is there another gemini?????
i saw so many aries and scorpion......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 2:51 pm

lol, i have a freind called gem.. okay, that has no relivence to gemini since she's a saggitarius... xP

lol, alot of my freinds are scorpios... xD
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:01 pm

lol a lot of scorpios eh .
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Haha cool I'm a Sagittarius as well ^-^;;

I have a variety of signs for my friends xP
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:41 pm

u know, i dun really like Sagittarius girls. no offense. b/c my niece is a Sagittarius, and she's a |3 1 -|- c |-| (if u look closely, it says b*tch) and another girl i know at school, she seems nice, but i dun really like her.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:24 am

Well that's because of the signs xP

Click here to see the zodiac friendship compatibility chart.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 am

i dun like Sagittarius girls b/c i notice we're kinda alike, and that could create competition.
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:49 am

Friendship Compatibility
Aries and Leo

When Aries and Leo form a friendship, the sparks tend to fly! Both Signs are passionate and dynamic, with a healthy spirit of competition thrown in. They push each other to accomplish more and better things, and there is a lot of action in this partnership. Both Signs want to be the leader, and things can get a little tense when their strong egos get in the way. These friends have genuine admiration and respect for each other, but they need to learn to take turns commanding and giving orders.

This friendship is all about fiery passion, domination and who's on top -- and when! Both Signs can be impatient and proud, and Aries may be bothered by Leo's pride. This combination of friends is never boring! Despite their sometimes noisy differences, Aries often looks to Leo as a guide or counselor. Leo is the Lion, the leader, while Aries can be the lamb. As in the myth of the Lion and the Lamb, with a little work and a lot of patience their differences can be overcome and life can be harmonious. Both Signs are usually respected by others, and it's important that this respect exists between the two of them as well.

Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars, and Leo is ruled by the Sun. Both are masculine energy archetypes, and together they make a good combination -- they understand each other because they're coming from the same place. The Sun is about Self, and Mars is about being a soldier, so they're highly compatible, with lots of energy, and can make a powerful pair.

Both Aries and Leo are Fire Signs. There is always a lot going on, and this tends to be a very heated and passionate relationship. When it's good, it's good, but when it's bad, it's about loud arguments and damaged egos. In this friendship, there's always competition and a question of who's leading the charge. They have boundless energy, so it's rare for one to slow down while the other still is on the go. Although they may disagree often, their differences of opinion don't last long -- Aries is too busy moving on to the next challenge to hold a grudge. Leo needs to remember not to be resentful if their Aries friend doesn't appear to show them enough respect.

Aries is a Cardinal Sign, and Leo is a Fixed Sign. Aries gives Leo the assertiveness to charge ahead and take chances, while Leo can stabilize Aries so they can finish things before jumping into new plans. At times, Aries can hurt Leo's feelings by charging ahead without thinking. Conversely, Aries may be irritated by Leo's bossiness and tendency to sulk. They are both loyal and care about each other deeply, and when they can understand that friendships don't need a boss or supervisor, they can accomplish a lot.

The best aspect of the Aries-Leo friendship is the powerful coaction and mutual admiration when they're dedicated to seeing things through. With Aries as the initiator and Leo as the one who follows through, they both have their niche within their friendship. Their mutual energy and passion makes theirs a dynamic relationship.

YAY we're perfect haha this soo relates to us
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 12:40 pm

Mrs_Calvin_Chen wrote:
i dun like Sagittarius girls b/c i notice we're kinda alike, and that could create competition.

pauline, u don't lyk me??? x( ehhhhyh *dizzy xP u don't have to worry!! im fully dediated to my jiro!! whoa! xDD
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:19 pm

ohh lol lucky im aries not sagittarius . xD
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:57 pm

Haha we're both Sagittariuses Mel! xP
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:58 pm

oh gosh . sagittariuses galore . my bro is a sagittarius too .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:59 pm

xDD, saggitarius is awesome.. except its really hard to spell.. LOL
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:59 pm

lol sorry i dont know how to spell it either .
saggitarius is it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm

lol, i always have to look back after i spell sagittarius incase i spell it wrong..
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm

lol forget it im spelling it sagittarius .
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 2:27 am

Indeed it is! Haha it's has the same amount of letters as Mississippi! Sagittarius! See both 11 letters hahah xP
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 4:30 am

lols I wonder who in our school is a Sag means tht linee must really hate them haha
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi...I just wanna know you guys better....   hi...I just wanna know you guys better.... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

hi...I just wanna know you guys better....
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next