Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless

Go down 
+3
missFOB
buttelle41
mrs fahrenheit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless Empty
PostSubject: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:01 pm

tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless 180px-10
tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless Resize10

"Da Dong" Jiro Wang revealed that he once had a crush on Tiffany Xu. Seeing that she is in a stable relationship with Ethan Ruan, he gave his blessings by saying, "Thank goodness it's Ethan Ruan." Although Tiffany Xu knew Jiro liked her, she pulled up Actor Anthony Bandera in order to deflect him.

Acting gracious by giving blessings to hairy Ethan

When Jiro Wang was filming "It Started With A Kiss," he had admitted to liking Tiffany Xu. In the drama, he was wildly in love with Ariel Lin. But in reality, he liked the big eyes, fair skinned, racially mixed Tiffany Xu who looked like a beautiful barbie doll. Even after two years after ISWAK, Jiro still gets teased for it.

It's been 2 to 3 years since Jiro was in a relationship or made any move, even after Tiffany Xu and Ethan Ruan was photographed putting on sunscreen on each other and kissing on the street. When asked about his crush having a new love, Jiro responded, "It's alright because it's Ethan."

Sexual fantasizing Tiffany Xu? Scared speechless

At yesterday's "They Kiss Again" celebration, Jiro Wang coincidentally sat next to Tiffany Xu. Despite knowing Jiro liked her, when asked about the kind of guy she liked, she brought up actor Anthony Bandera. Joseph Cheng, sitting next to her, immediately joked, "Oh, so you like hairy man." In a comparison, Jiro was ousted because he didn't have Ethan's beared face.

When the topic switched to sexual fantasy, reporters asked if he had fantasized Tiffany Xu. He was speechless. Tiffany Xu pretended she didn't hear it. As for relationship, Jiro admitted being the passive one. If his best friend also liked the same girl, he would back out.

--wht I think--

I was thinking...is there anybody out there who will reject jiro??
jiro's too sweet and nice...how could somebody do such things to him??*tears*
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:03 pm

poor jiro...*even mel.b*
if only I was tiffany xu....(fairytale...)
Back to top Go down
buttelle41
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:14 pm

wow. he liked tiffany?!
even while filming iswak? then i gotta say, he really did good acting...ahaha like he's SO damn inlove with ariel O_O"
Back to top Go down
missFOB
News Reporter
missFOB

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Wow...I can't really see Tiffany Xu with Jiro, unfortunately. Personally, it would look weird.
Back to top Go down
http://miss-fob.blogspot.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Aww poor thing... I can't believe she would tease him like that! He must have been hurt "/
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm

yeah...poor jiro...
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:21 am

I thought Ethan was with Yan Yan??
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:56 am

WAAAAAHHHHTTTT???? i can't believe this chick?!? hu would reject JIRO??? man hairy people are kinda gross cuz they're all prickly when u touch them and stuff!!... but its not half bad...sometimes it feels massaging... LOL, BUT man!, what's up wit this chick!?!?!?!?!! i wish i were her... then i'd get to date jiro!!! *tear*
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 2:31 pm

haha I know great gramps mel will be that way if he knows this....
Back to top Go down
ilubbjiro4eva
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
ilubbjiro4eva

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:20 am

ARE YOU SERIOUS? omg for god's sakes, i cant believe how bad her personality is
and moreover, she rejected jiro!!!!!!
thats the stupidest thing ever..
oh god, hairy men.. yuck
Back to top Go down
http://fahrenheit.chocoforum.net
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:23 am

omg... wtf i hate tiffany xu now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 am

touche, LOL.. this article kinda puts me off watching her in dramas.. xP, but i luv TKA and ISWAK!! damn girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless   tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless Empty

Back to top Go down

tiffany xu rejected jiro for being hairless
Page 1 of 1