Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,

Go down 
+2
xiiaobu
mrs fahrenheit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, Empty
PostSubject: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 1:22 pm

Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, Shefrh13
Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, Shefrh14

Fahrenheit and senior, SHE cooperated together on their new song, Xin Wo MV, and played widely on the matching game. Ella of course is paired back with her rumoured boyfriend, Wu Zun, and she said humourously, "Wu Zun have already loved Angela for too long, he should come back already." Apart from this, Jiro is paired up with Selina, and Calvin is paired up with Hebe. Everyone also participated in a sweet dance. As for which pairing has the most chemistry? Of course Wu Zun and Ella has the most chemistry.

At the same time, the 7 of them also squeezed on a big bed, and acted on the bed. (脇上戲? What's this?) Among them, Selina was the funniest of them all.

another news article

FRH filmed Xin Wo MV with SHE, everyone "nestled" together,and even paired to dance the waltz. In the end, Wu Zun and Ella this "previously rumoured couple" were acknowledged to have the most chemistry in dance.

In the new MV FRH and SHE to present the "nest" effect, wore pyjamas together, hugging pillows in deep sleep. Selina and Jiro, Ella and Wu Zun, Hebe and Calvin were all paired to dance, Arron because of leg injury could only remain at the side with the dry pleasure of hitting the triangle to provide accompaniment.

-----my notes----
OMG!really can't wait 4 this mv to officially broadcasted on the 17th of Dec! Very Happy chun and ella has the best chemistry....(of course!)..quite sad to aaron's fans...anyways..they all look adorable in those pyjamas..!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female
Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 2:44 pm

mm ... very nice news but could you please resize the picture since it is messing up the front page ?
Back to top Go down
http://callme-rouge.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:06 pm

OMG must download this song
Back to top Go down
xiiaobu
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xiiaobu

Female
Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:13 pm

ive already got it ..
keke~
Back to top Go down
http://callme-rouge.blogspot.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:22 pm

Here it is you guys! x)

CLICK HERE if that doesn't work here's the link again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhMo1KRy-sY
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 2:49 pm

i tried downloading it, but all i got is this hsort version that oes for a minute, is that how long it should be?.... i think i'll wait b4 i download again
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 4:44 am

ahh it si soo cute thank god my hubby didn't get paired up with anyone as for his leg injlusry I took care of him lolxD haha JKJK
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 4:47 am

wtf! why is my hubby with hebe?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 5:36 am

lOL, dw, they hardly dance ne wayz
Back to top Go down
asngrl
Forum Mod
asngrl

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 7:38 am

OMG just saw this MV loved it sooo much!! and yay wu zun and ella are soo cute together of course and the song is the best!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/chinadrama
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 10:56 am

lol pauline calvin finally lived his dream JK! dun kill me plz
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm

hey mel.b,why don't you download it at esnips.com?
I found the full version and I already dowload it!
lol love it sooo much!
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 2:37 pm

lol, really? i never new ne other site bsides limewire and itunes. TY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,   Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14, Empty

Back to top Go down

Fahrenheit and S.H.E filming Xin Wo MV, Friday December 14,
Page 1 of 1