Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash Empty
PostSubject: 17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash   17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 11:12 am

17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash A8

17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash A2-1
on arron's right is his mother and younger sister

Arron's 22nd Birthday Bash

Yesterday, Arron and his fans celebrated his 22nd Birthday, Wuzun and Calvin also attended. Interestingly, with Arron's mother suprise appearance, the first thing she said on stage was "I get to meet WuZun, I'm so happy".

Nov 20th is Arron's 22nd Birthday but his fans celebrated it for him on the 16th. Wuzun, Calvin and Li Ang Lin came to present him his presents. Jiro who is busy with filming was unable to attend but had already gave Arron a big hug.

WuZun was the emcee for Arron's birthday bash, on stage, he teased Arron and wanted to allow the fans to kiss him. Fahrenheit gave Arron a pair of sunglasses as a birthday present as Arron loves to look handsome. Also, as Arron loves singing and everywhere he goes, he also sings, his company gave him a professional mic worth 80000taibi.

The suprise guests were Arron's mother and sister, when Arron's mother appeared, he was so happy that his eyes turned red. Suprisingly, when Arron's mother went on the stage, the first thing she said was "Firstly, i get to meet WuZun, I'm so happy" before continuing with " everytime WuZun comes to our house, i will always give him a hug."

Arron then followed, "Mum, dont say anymore, i'm afraid if you continue, you will not be able to leave this place." He also said that everytime at home when he's acting 'shuai' to the mirror, his mother would always say "Act cool also cannot be cooler than Wang Dong Cheng(Jiro)." Although Arron's mother always seem to be speaking good of other people, she also gave her son a huge red packet.

Translated by RUI*@asianfanatics.net
Credits : ent.tom.com

--------------------------------

WooT! Happy Borthday Arron!

LOL his mom makes me laugh! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246

PostSubject: Re: 17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash   17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 2:14 pm

XD, his mom is awesome!! arh, too bad jiro wasn't there
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash   17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm

Haha Arron's mom is so funny teasing Arron xP If Wu Zun came to her house before what does she mean by "I am so happy I get to meet Wu Zun"? Oh yeah this time there doesn't seem to be a Fahrenheit birthday trick now right? 0x) just a surprise visit!
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash   17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 4:34 am

Arron is just too cute to trick! That is why the other members would trick the "baby!"
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash   17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash Empty

Back to top Go down

17/11/07 Fahrenheit attends Arron's birthday bash
Page 1 of 1