Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: 28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!   28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 am

28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! Fansatgemihui
28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! Gemihui
FAHRENHEIT WORRIES ABOUT FANS. DO NOT HOPE TO SEE THEM QUEUE OVERNIGHT AGAIN.
28th October 2007

Currently at the Mediacorp studios, fans who have queued overnight to get the special tickets to the hit awards, finally got the chance to see Fahrenheit, &have interaction with them.

The sponsors YES933, having limited the number of tickets to 50 was very reasonable, as the VIP room could only hold that much people. the place was very orderly, the fans were very cooperative, no pushing &even queued orderly to have their pictures taken with the beloved Fahrenheit.

The Ge Mi Hui[Fans session] is held after the hit awards, which started at around 12.30am. but the fans all look so energetic, &played games with Fahrenheit, having a great time with them. Amongst these fans, some are only 15, &some who are of other race, not knowing chinese, but still in love with Fahrenheit.

There is a Phillipino 16year old girl, she said that she had liked Fahrenheit for a year, &for the special tickets, she stayed at Mediacorp Studio for 4nights. but not knowing chinese, how did she like them? "I do not know why, but i would melt whenever i see them."

&there are 10fans, who do not need to queue, one of them said that they got it from the fan club. they wore Fahrenheit's special blue tee, &interacted with them.

the reporters asked Fahrenheit if they knew that some of the fans queued for 4nights just to get the tickets, they were clueless. But after knowing it, they showed care &concern, &persuaded the fans not to do it anymore.

Jiro says, "Actually i am really happy to see all of them as we do not come to Singapore frequently, but knowing that they didn't go home, this would make their parents worry, &we are all worried about their safety. so we hope that next time they would not repeat this again as we would be really worried.

But luckily, this time's activity gave Fahrenheit a good impression.
Calvin says," Actually everyone is quite orderly &follows instructions, making the event very smooth.

Singapore fans are so enthusiastic, so the fans in taiwan, do they do such things also?
Arron says," Before we organized a small concert, &such things happened too. A lot of people queued for a long time, making their parents worried.

Actually, fahrenheit last time organized an autograph session in Singapore. Due to the lack of time, many fans went home empty-handed. Ao in order to please their fans, next year Fahrenheit will be having a concert in Singapore. Their album would be out next year january.
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246

PostSubject: Re: 28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!   28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 12:06 pm

XD fahrenheit is sooo caring, im even mor in luv with them now!!
Back to top Go down
xiiaoyu
Forum Mod
xiiaoyu

Female
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!   28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Gosh. Yeah, me too x3
AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!!!! I couldn't get the tickets )):
Back to top Go down
http://ichigan.blogspot.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!   28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Aww that's super cute! Each and everyone so caring 0x) love them much, I wish to see them live someday... Y.Y
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
kaili-loves
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
kaili-loves

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!   28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 11:12 am

Soo nice of them to care. (:

I actually saw the people who were queueing at mediacorp overnight! hahas.
Even news reported about it.
Back to top Go down
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kaili-loves
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!   28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore! Empty

Back to top Go down

28/10/07 FRH worries about fans in Singapore!
Page 1 of 1