Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Jirostarcom recently read the September PLAY magazine and they interviewed Jiro and Arron on their ideal girlfriend. Here is the translation:

Family Guy Jiro Wang

Jiro says:
I want to make it clear here first. I dont rate people by their looks as I dont think it is the most important trait she should have. Instead, girls who take care of their family and is able to cook a good meal really attracts me. Other than that, I hope my girlfriend will be willing to lend a listening ear to my problems, together we face lifes ups and downs.

When in the mist of dating, I will deduct marks for girls who fidget or look else where when Im talking. The reason is if only two of us are dating and yet her concentration is still not with me, it might mean that her heart is not with me. I also dont like girls who speak too loudly.

Love as his life Arron Yan

Arron says:
I feel that Im quite a relationship guy. If love is not present, I tend to feel lonely. My ideal type of girlfriend will be I hope her dress sense is simple, her character natural, not a hypocrite and never has a strong make-up smell! I dont like girls who are overly sexy so the simpler she is, the more she attracts me.
For example, its now summer time and with burning hot sun, many girls will head to the beach (in bikini) often. In my opinion, a girl who wears a T-shirt and shorts will exude a pleasant feeling and is pleasant to the eyes. Although first impression is important, the factor I really care is the feeling when we are together.

Translation done by: Jirostarcom [/color]
http://asianfanatics.net

-------------------------------------

So now everyone knows what they want in a wife!! COuld you be like one of their ideals???? ...(I resemble Jiro's ideal...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:59 am

Aww that's sweet. They both make really good points. I would listen to my boyfriend (if I had one) about his problems and I am also the type that doesn't like wearing make up often (unless I know I have to take a picture, then I clean up a bit) x)

Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   Sun May 24, 2009 5:31 pm

That's so sweet....Arron likes simple girls....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/natsumikan27

PostSubject: Re: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   Mon May 25, 2009 12:05 pm

LMAO!!! they do both make sweet points xD the only thing is my voice is PRETTY loud.. xD..when i want it to be.. adn so is my laugh xD
Back to top Go down
jen
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   Tue May 26, 2009 1:10 pm

haha i already read about that

they want a simple haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 pm

mm.. i think taht arrons ideal grilfriend si kinda philosophical xD and jiro's is kind of lyk, win a man through his stomach xD
Back to top Go down
Xiao Lie
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:32 am

hahaha
jiro's type seems Like me.. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends   

Back to top Go down

27/10/07 Jiro and Arron's Ideal Girlfriends
Page 1 of 1