Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.

Go down 
+11
myawantsicecream
JennaChan
TranlvsJiro
ilubbjiro4eva
buttelle41
m'chelle
Sw33tPandaZ
sweetxmonkii
miichhx
cilla87
Alwaysdreaming
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alwaysdreaming
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Alwaysdreaming

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. Empty
PostSubject: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 7:56 am

Basics:
Name: Jiro Wang Dong Cheng, AKA Da Dong.
Career: This sexy Taiwan actor and singer was the first member to join the group Fahrenheit.
Birthdate: August 24, 1981
Birthplace: Taiwan.
Level of Education: Graduated from Fu Shin Trade and Arts College with a Degree in Advertising Design.
Languages: Fluency in Mandarin and Hokkien, and understands conversational English and Cantonese.
Blood Type: O

Measurements:

Weight: 70 Kg
Height: 181 cm
Body: 37", 29", 37"
Shoe Size: 10.5 US

Fun Facts:
Wear contacts.
Favorite number is 9 because it stands for 長長久久 in Chinese.
He adores his mother and she is the person that understands him best.
Jiro does not like spicy food nor spiders. He dislikes anything that have small bodies and long legs. (Hint: if you ever see any creepy insects around him, kill them for him and I am sure he will be grateful to you tongue )
Back to top Go down
cilla87
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie
cilla87

Female
Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 3:15 pm

another interesting fact would be that he carries a mirror everywhere he goes... so when his hair is messy he will take it out to fix hehehe
Back to top Go down
miichhx
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
miichhx

Female
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 5:28 pm

isn't body and measurements the same thing?
he was actually the band leader until chun joined and they had conflict or sth like dat
Back to top Go down
Alwaysdreaming
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Alwaysdreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 6:43 pm

miichhx wrote:
isn't body and measurements the same thing?
he was actually the band leader until chun joined and they had conflict or sth like dat

Hi, miichhx: I wrote measurements as the subtitle for that section because there are other info. besides his actual torso measurements, such as shoe size, and height. Sorry for any confusion.
I don't believe those rumors about Jiro arguing with Chun. They are good friends.

Cilla87: Maybe I should add that on there! keke. I was just giving some basic info to start this post, so we could always add more to it! -=) Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 3:26 am

u should also add da dramas he's in!! like...

-IT STARTED WITH A KISS
-IT STARTED WITH A KISS 2
-KO ONE
-HANA KIMI
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 3:56 am

He also will be in Hana Kimi 2, The X-Family and he was in The Pawnshop No. 8 he also plays the guitar

*edited* he will also appear in let's flip fried eggs

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 4:59 am

and wasnt he the leader of the group b4 wu zun came in?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 2:05 pm

i dont think he was the leader, but most popular
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:30 am

fahrenheit said they don have leader in the group... everyone is equally important...just that jiro gives more opinion cuz he has been to showbiz for kinda long time and he has more experience than them... thats y people tot he is the leader...
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 12:09 am

jiro was da lead though b4 wu zun came in. and then they had a fight over it...but after that im not sure. mayb they dont have one now like m'chelle said. but b4 it was jiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 1:03 pm

hmmmmmmm...... jiro carries a mirror with him where-ever he goes...LOL, thts tah same 4 me, but thts so i can check if there's food in my braces. LOL
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:14 am

lol same here but thats cuz of my contacts =]
Back to top Go down
Alwaysdreaming
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
Alwaysdreaming

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 4:08 am

I carry mirror with me to check my hair and to check my face now and then. lol.. I guess it is not a big deal to carry mirrors with us everywhere we go. It does not mean vanity!!!! We don't want to walk in a room with black pepper stuck on our teeth or something!!!
Back to top Go down
buttelle41
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 5:38 pm

LOL ... i've seen someone with black pepper stuck in their teeth! she didn't realise. we just kept talking. AHAHHAH
Back to top Go down
ilubbjiro4eva
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
ilubbjiro4eva

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 am

omg yeah, someone even said he had to go to psychologist because he looks in the mirror too much
dont know if its true, but its cute..
omg i love him SOOOOO much
omg GO JIROOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://fahrenheit.chocoforum.net
TranlvsJiro
Forum Mod
TranlvsJiro

Female
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am

wat
! really~amazed~ but still as long as it doesnt effect his look dats fine...

TRANLVSJIRO 4EVA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 pm

he had to go to a psychologist cuz he looks in the mirror too much?? woah... seems kinda -is vain the right word? - umz.. - self absorbed.. hehe... but yer.. truth to that.. i still love him xD
Back to top Go down
TranlvsJiro
Forum Mod
TranlvsJiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:55 pm

yes go grAMPs....4evA 4 JIRO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:50 pm

YUPS >.^ f course.. been loving him for what..?.. 2-3 years now ? xD
Back to top Go down
TranlvsJiro
Forum Mod
TranlvsJiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:23 pm

wow!!! gramps!!! dats a damn long time!!!! and neva got over it...serious???!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Please don't turn this into a discussion board on Jiro. This is for facts about him.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:27 pm

sorry g ha!!!
k's no more posts by me till i put facts on..
Back to top Go down
TranlvsJiro
Forum Mod
TranlvsJiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:31 pm

oh really sorry!! Sad
Back to top Go down
JennaChan
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
JennaChan

Female
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:21 pm

Thank you for letting me now I've been searching everywere to know which dramas he was in thatnks! =]
---------------------------------------

Alwaysdreaming wrote:
Basics:
Name: Jiro Wang Dong Cheng, AKA Da Dong.
Career: This sexy Taiwan actor and singer was the first member to join the group Fahrenheit.
Birthdate: August 24, 1981
Birthplace: Taiwan.
Level of Education: Graduated from Fu Shin Trade and Arts College with a Degree in Advertising Design.
Languages: Fluency in Mandarin and Hokkien, and understands conversational English and Cantonese.
Blood Type: O

Measurements:

Weight: 70 Kg
Height: 181 cm
Body: 37", 29", 37"
Shoe Size: 10.5 US

Fun Facts:
Wear contacts.
Favorite number is 9 because it stands for 長長久久 in Chinese.
He adores his mother and she is the person that understands him best.
Jiro does not like spicy food nor spiders. He dislikes anything that have small bodies and long legs. (Hint: if you ever see any creepy insects around him, kill them for him and I am sure he will be grateful to you tongue )

is it possible if you can find out wat his favorite meal is?

---------------------------------

buttelle41 wrote:
LOL ... i've seen someone with black pepper stuck in their teeth! she didn't realise. we just kept talking. AHAHHAH

rofl XDDDDD i bet u couldnt keep ur eyes off of her teeth xDD

----------------------------------------

Sw33tPandaZ wrote:
He also will be in Hana Kimi 2, The X-Family and he was in The Pawnshop No. 8 he also plays the guitar

*edited* he will also appear in let's flip fried eggs

he also plays in a great drama called rolling love im watching it and hes so hot *drool*

Sw33tPandaZ: Please don't quadruple post. That means don't post after your post.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shinobilova

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 am

yer.. i thinkm rolling love is let's flip fried eggs... it was the original name of rolling love.. lyk form the first script draft..

Astrology sign: Virgo
School: Fu Xin Mei Gong
Interest: To serve everyone ( i thought this sounded weird.. but apparently so..)
Other knowledge: Art designing, modelling.

and i believe his favourite food is anything that isn't oily or his mom's soups .. adn japanese food (i think)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.   Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiro's Profile; Things you must know about him.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Jiro Wang /Dong Cheng/ 汪东城 95ºF :: Jiro Talk-
Jump to: