Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

SUPER JUNIOR!!!!

Go down 
+4
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
WreckedAngel
AaronIluvU
xxcrystalheartxx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 9:38 pm

Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) is a thirteen member Korean boy band under the SM Entertainment label and production agency. They debuted in 2005 with the single "TWINS (Knock Out)" as a twelve member group but added a thirteenth in May of 2006 with the release of their single U. Super Junior's popularity has spread across Asia and they have held concerts in such places as Thailand and Japan. Several of the members had previous jobs as VJs, actors and models previously, which helped to boost the group's popularity. Super Junior is composed of 12 Korean members and 1 Chinese member.

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! 300px-Super_junior

[edit] Members
Lee Teuk (Leader)
Hee Chul
Hangeng
Yeh Sung
Kang In
Shin Dong
Sung Min
Eun Hyuk
Dong Hae
Shi Won
Ryeo Wook
Ki Bum
Kyu Hyun
[edit] History
When SM Entertainment announced the formation of a 12 member pop group, the news was met with much speculation and rumor on the Internet. Many of the members chosen by SM were already well known for their other works such as Kim Hee Chul, Choi Shi Won, and Kim Ki Bum, who all had prior experience as drama and movie actors.

Super Junior first performed as a group on November 6, 2005 on SBS Inki Gayo, where they performed songs from their debut single, "TWINS (Knock Out)". Their debut single was released digitally on November 11th and their debut album Super Junior 05 was released in December. Soon after the release of their album, Super Junior collaborated with fellow SM Entertainment group Tong Vfang Xien Qi and released the single Show Me Your Love. At the same time Super Junior continued to promote songs from their first album.

On May 23, 2006, SM Entertainment announced the addition of Jo Kyu Hyun to the group. Now at an unprecedented 13 members, Super Junior relaunched itself with a new style and their first physical single, U three days later. U became Super Juniors' first number one hit. Super Junior has recently received much criticism for their large size and frequent use of lipsynching but their large fanbase keeps the groups' sales up.

[edit] Special Units
Along with the regular 13 member formation, Super Junior has a host of special units. In November of 2006, members Kyu Hyun, Ryeo Wook and Yeh Sung debuted as the trio Super Junior K.R.Y. On February 23rd, 2007, another unit Super Junior T (Super Junior Trot) released a single titled Rokkuguh (Rock Out). The mini groups are said to be SM Entertainment's attempt to not limit the members to performing as the large Super Junior group, which can be seen as many of the members have continued appearing as individual artists.

[edit] Accident and Aftermath
On April 18th, 2007 Super Junior members Lee Teuk, Eun Hyun, Shin Dong, and Kyu Hyun were involved in a car accident. Kyu Hyun was severely injured and suffered from a fractured hip, broken ribs, and various abrasions on his face. He was discharged 78 days later on July 5th, 2007. Lee Teuk had glass impaled in his back and face and had operations to remove the glass done by a plastic surgeon. He will probably have operations to remove the scars at a later date. Eun Hyun was also reported as having glass in his back, while Sin Dong walked out of the accident with only minor injuries. All activities were canceled for these four members and the group's Hollywood Bowl appearance in the United States was also canceled.

[edit] Second Album and Beyond
On September 20th Super Junior released their second album Don't Don!. With this release they launched their new, much harder image, including shaved heads, black clothing, and lots of hair dye. Their first single from the album, the song "Don't Don" featured a violin solo performed by Henry Lau, a new SM recruit raised in Canada. For a while there was much speculation that Henry would be added to Super Junior. Instead it was announced that Henry along with Super Junior member Han Kyung would be important members of a new group Super Junior China, to debut early next year in China. SM further expounded on the fact that Super Junior's name should be considered a brand searching to unearth new talent worldwide. 1

From October to December Super Junior will be working on the project "Make the world a happy place with Super Junior" (슈퍼주니어와 함께 행복한 세상만들기) in which they will be participating and promoting various charity events including blood drives.

[edit] Discography
[edit] Albums

Super Junior 05[2005.12.07] Super Junior 05
[2007.09.20] Don't Don!
[edit] Singles
[2006.06.07] U
[2007.02.23] Rogguguh (Rock On) - Super Junior T
[edit] Collaborations
[2005.12.19] Show Me Your Love With Dong Bang Shin Ki
[2006.06.20] '06 SUMMER SMTOWN
[2006.12.12] 2006 Winter SMTOWN
[2007.07.04] 2007 SM Summer Album - Fragile
[edit] PVs
[2005] TWINS (Knock Out)
[2005] Miracle
[2005] Show Me Your Love (with TVfXQ)
[2006] 꼬레 아리랑 [with AAVV, World Cup]
[2006] U
[2006] SM Town - Red Sun
[2006] Dancing Out
[2006] Super Junior - K.R.Y. - The One I Love
[2006] SM Town - Snow Dream
[2007] Super Junior T - Rokkuguh (Rock On)
[2007] Haengbok (Happiness)
[2007] Don't Don
[edit] Other Works
[edit] Photobooks
[2006.09.15] 1st Photobook Boys In City
[edit] Shows
KM Super Junior Show - 슈퍼주니어쇼 (December 6, 2005 to April 24, 2006)
Mnet Mystery 6 - 미스터리 (March 30 to May 4, 2006)
Super Adonis Camp - 미소년 합숙 대소동 (May 29 to July 17, 2006)
SBS Super Junior Full House - 슈퍼주니어 풀하우스 (May 27 to August 26, 2006)
Mnet Super Junior Mini-Drama - 대결! 슈퍼주니어의 자작극 (August 13 to September 13, 2006)
Mnet M Countdown - Kangin Shingdong and Eeteuk as MC (present)
SBS Inkigayo - Heechul as one of the MCs (February 25th to present)
[edit] Awards
2006 MNet/KMTV Music Festival 2006 - Best New Group
MTV Seoul Gayo Daesang Awards 2006 - Best New Group
MTV Seoul Gayo Daesang Awards 2006 - Mobile Popularity
SBS Gayo Daejun 2006 - Best New Male Artist

Credits to: http://wiki.theppn.org
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER JUNIOR!!! I <3 them!!! I really really really like Kibum!!! But I also really really like, HanKyung, Siwon, Ryeowook, Donghae, and Yeh Sung.
Their song U is my favorite from them!!! Don't Don is pretty good too. The Violinist in that is awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female
Number of posts : 5289
Registration date : 2007-08-08

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 7:29 am

I love KI BUM & HEE CHUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are soo cute OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! ahhhh * screaming*
Back to top Go down
http://calvinchen.proboards79.com
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 11:26 am

Have you heard their song 'Marry U' off the Don't Don album???? That song is so SWEET!!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 7:06 am

LOL!! 12 koreans and 1 chinese... LOL do u have any recomendations?... for me to download?
Back to top Go down
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 5:12 am

Hmm.. what do you like? For rock edge get Don't Don, for medium ballad that is eternally cute get Marry U, for fun pop get U for bubblegum pop get Miracle!
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 12:51 pm

i like sad songs or songs that are up beat....haha or really punk songs, i downloaded marry u, i didn't really like it...>.< mayb it just hasn't grown on me yet
Back to top Go down
WreckedAngel
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
WreckedAngel

Female
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-12

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 11:21 pm

If you like up beat songs, Don't Don is a good idea...I listened to it the other day and now I think I'm in love, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://rantswhilesufferingfromverbaldiarrhea.blogspot.com/

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2007 3:04 pm

LOL!!!! yea ill try it out
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:33 pm

I like U and Miracle Dont Don is good too!
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:43 pm

lol, i saw that one.. but it sounded kidan weird so i didnt download.. haha
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:05 am

aww I like Miracle and U why didn't u they are such good songs and one of my frens at school is a reely big fan of them and like she has like soo many songs of them in her iPod hey were good but I didn't know what they were called
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:19 am

lol.. im sorta getting used to korean music now... 'marry u' seems pretty good now xD
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:20 am

omg mel u barely realized tht now?? haha jkjk but it is soo good
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:22 am

-____-" lol, well i havnt been listening to alot of korean music so whe i first downloaded it.. it seemed kinda weird, but im getting used to it xP
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:23 am

og u shud listen to this song it was from the drama full house and omg the song was soo god I even have it as my ring tone I'll find the title for u
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:37 am

xD, okay.. ful house.. ive heard that somewhere before.. is it that one where there's this girl adn this guy are fighting over a house? and they pretend to get married.. but they get divorced or something cuz the gu's a movie star...? haha
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:42 am

yeah thts it that show btw I posted tegoshi yuya alredy
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:55 am

yup i saw him!! he's smart... much lyk calvin xP

nice dp btw!
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 12:58 am

I know muchlike calvin eeek but cute too
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:02 am

xD yup.. actors and actresses are really smart.. i used to think they were all dumb..no idea why
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:02 am

me too cos maybe they're famous and we think they don't need to go to school?
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 am

hey, have u heard about that one girl who killed herself just b/c of SJ?
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:40 am

wahhhhh??? illed herself?? y'd she kill herself?
Back to top Go down
AaronIluvU
Forum Mod
AaronIluvU

Female

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 8:12 am

oh yeah becos she got to hug suju and she made herself skinny cos of them and like her schoolmates was jelaous and started stalking her and spread rumours and then she couldn't take it and killed herself
Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 8:51 am

oh man... poor girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER JUNIOR!!!!   SUPER JUNIOR!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPER JUNIOR!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next