Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

Nicholas Teo

Go down 
+7
Ariel
m'chelle
lilazngrl4evea
Tinaz
AaronIluvU
xxcrystalheartxx
Sw33tPandaZ
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nicholas Teo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:34 pm

wu di san bao mei.. i think my friend ying wos telling me about it.. she didnt really lyk it either.. she told me not to watch it.. LOL.. i dont ebven noe what it's about xDD
Back to top Go down
x33fahrenheitx33
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
x33fahrenheitx33

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm

its quite lame actually... i watch it coz of 1st 2 episodes with Ethan and qiao en, from fated to love you. the story is really boring.. lolx. i practically skiped eveything.. and went to ep12 then start to watch.. when zhang dong liang starts to like the female lead. lolx!
Back to top Go down
http://nxy-luv-fahrenheit.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:17 pm

LOL- i dont think ill watch it.. there are s few dramas to watch these days that are actually good.. to say.. i only really lyked nicholas teo in smiling pasta.. adn even then.. i lyked his brother a lot more than him.. LOL
Back to top Go down
x33fahrenheitx33
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
x33fahrenheitx33

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:47 am

mel.b wrote:
LOL- i dont think ill watch it.. there are s few dramas to watch these days that are actually good.. to say.. i only really lyked nicholas teo in smiling pasta.. adn even then.. i lyked his brother a lot more than him.. LOL

haha... same here... i like him in smiling pasta too.. compared to this new show..
just like what u say.. i also like Gino in smiling pasta more. lolx. coz Gino looks better.. lol!!!
i like zhang dong liang's songs very much.... hmm.. maybe he just does not have the qualities for acting..
he is mre suitable for singing ba.. haha!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nxy-luv-fahrenheit.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 am

LMAO!!! tru to that!!! he seems a lot more of a romantic when he's singing.. Razz hrmm.. i reckon his acting is pretty gud though.. maybe its cuz his co-stars are so much.. hmm.. not better .. but more talented in that field.. than he is?? LOL
Back to top Go down
I_<3_JIro
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
I_<3_JIro

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:09 am

>//< omg Nicholas is like the best haha yea i love him in Smiling Pasta, and his songs :O a good song by him is Fu Chu, plus all the ones from Smiling Pasta Smile yea, i get obsessed sometimes. just alittle. not much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellikadan2x
FRH Newbie
FRH Newbie

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 pm

I love Nicholas Teo!
He is one of my fave singer and actor.
I like his song "Little Turtle".
He sang it on Smiling Pasta..
I prefer him singing rather than acting.
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:52 am

He is a really good singer. I love his songs.
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Teo   Nicholas Teo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Teo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2