Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed Empty
PostSubject: 4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed   4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 am

The actual title is this - 頭緊貼大波妹 汪東城撇稱朋友, but due to my bad translation, I could only do up to that. Hahah.

Jiro's Ex-Girlfriend Exposed

"DaDong" Wang Dong Cheng's ex-girlfriend exposed! Recently the Hong Kong network had been spreading someone named "Dadong's ex-girlfriend" pictures, the two people lie on each other's head, touching each other's cheek, the manner is extremely intimate, however, DaDong says there's no involvement with the opposite party, after looking at the photo, he then said it's "Friend's friend", he refers to itself that he doesn't like big breast younger sister, but like the traditonal ones, who is a respectable, family type, even chested girls.

Reported "Ex-girlfriend had a cute face and a hot body, in addition, there is also a low cut photo which exposed her breast, even the netters commented that she had a great body, in the photo, the girl builds unscrupulously the hand in Dadong's arms, and Dadong had also naturally lean his head on the girl's head leading to a initimate appearance, we could see that the two people aren't just normal friends.

People had mentioned that this girl is still studying, and is younger than DaDong, 2 of them originally wanted a pure relationship, but as Dadong became popular, they had gradually turn to an underground relationship. To this, Dadong's manager Chen Hui Ying, at first judge that she should be a fan, she said, "I had already told them (refers to Fahrenheit) not to anyhow take photos with fans, now it's good, it had been bought to write an essay" Chen Hui Ying says, the girl inside the photo is too hot, however, the filial DaDong takes into the consideration of his mother, and likes tradtional girls.

Dadong says that the girl is only a friend, and the photo is taken two years ago, and why is there such an itimitate movement? He said it was natural, and he emphasis that he do not have any girlfriend now, he only wanted to earn money, and didn't have the need to fall in love.

credit: http://asianfanatics.net

--------------------------------------

Honestly, I don't believe this is true at all... It's all rumors!
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246

4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed   4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:00 am

i have a pic of jiro's ex-girlfriend, well im pretty sure its her. LOL

4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed Vanvc
Back to top Go down

4/09/07 Jiro ExGirlfriend Exposed
Page 1 of 1