Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us? Empty
PostSubject: 28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us?   28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 5:55 am

Fahrenheit: Why does the Media always want to disband us?
Friday, Sep 28, 2007

[No PIC}

For the <<2007 Mid-Autumn Festival Concert>> in Malaysia, all 4 members of Fahrenheit were supposed to attend, but because Arron's injury, he wasn't present. Some news article claimed that Arron wanted to quit the band, to which the other 3 members, Wu Chun, Jiro Wang, and Calvin Chen replied: "Why does the Media always want to disband us?"

"No such thing (Arron quitting the band), I think you people heard wrong. Last week, he was still practicing for this performance and even 2-3 days ago confirmed that he was coming. Only because of his operation, recently Taiwan's weather wasn't very good, and his leg started hurting again, so he decided not to come."
Jiro explained.

Credits to Alwaysfrh website
Credits: http://asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246

PostSubject: Re: 28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us?   28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 6:01 am

hmmm, yea, lately i've been finding heaps of articals that are all saying stuff lyk how fahrenheit will dis-band and they are all turning against each other. its really sad, but i hope Aaron's leg gets better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us?   28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us? EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 1:57 am

Yeah I also hope that Arron's leg will heal sooner! x) That's so true, it's like every news I read now say they want to dis-band and all of that. Geez when are these reporters going to stop?! It's getting on my nerves >.<*
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us?   28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us? Empty

Back to top Go down

28/09/07 Why does the Media always want to disband us?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support Fahrenheit :: Fahrenheit /Fei Lun Hai/ 飞轮海 :: Fahrenheit News-
Jump to: