Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

30/9/07 Okay after a fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

30/9/07 Okay after a fight Empty
PostSubject: 30/9/07 Okay after a fight   30/9/07 Okay after a fight EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 2:56 am

30/9/07 Okay after a fight 2gether

OK after a fight
Commercial

Dis-band? In bad terms? Jealous of one another’s results? This is a rumour that all popular bands will definitely have, but is Fahrenheit really in bad terms? Why don’t we let them explain it themselves, every time they want to say something, they will have chemistry and automatically let the ‘representative’ Calvin to speak first.

Calvin: Fahrenheit is really not dis-banding, just like seniors F4, or even Hong Kong’s Twins, when filming drama they will have their own developments and projects, and coming together when singing. This is a flexible arrangement, we are all very comfortable with it. When everyone enter the entertainment society together, it is like running marathon, sometimes you will be in the lead, sometimes I will overtake, but we can’t say who’s the champion when we have not reach the ending the point.

Reporter: Jiro, you are often being reported of being jealous of Wu Zun, and said that you both have no interactions, is it true?

Jiro: As you all have seen today, although four of us all have different opinions, but we are all adults, big deal just have a big fight and there will be no problem! Haha, just joking, no lar, we’ve said all four have different styles, it’s only the outer world comparing us, it’s not the problem within us.

Wu Zun kept nodding his head by one side, and did not add additional opinions, just like saying, what my brothers say I agreed.

Reporter: Have you all tried fighting due to conflicts?

Jiro: Yes, Wu Zun and Calvin ever fought once.

Calvin: It was on Jiro’s birthday last year, we were tricking him then!

Wu Zun: Yar, we planned to scare him, on that day we arranged to have a interview by the media at a Karaoke, during the interview, I purposely keep pushing Calvin off, he showed displeasure, and scolded me in front of the media, and we started pushing one another, Jiro was shocked, trying to stop us, then, Calvin rush out furiously, then I pretend to go after him, he was shocked until he nearly cried out, feeling why did his birthday come to this stage, haha, when he saw us carrying the cake in together, he then realize that he was being tricked.

Reporter: Don’t you ever have the notion that going solo will be better for your future developments?

Arron: won’t lar, when filming for dramas we have solo songs, with them to dance together it will be more stylish, and the feeling of being in a band is more real.

Wu Zun: from the time I enter the circle, we have yet to act out in one show together before, thus I hope when it was our 5th anniversary, there can be a script for us to act together, as a souvenir for our this journey.

All scriptwriters, have you heard that?

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com

~~~~~
After reading that my heart felt so much lighter x) WHOOT FAHRENHEIT FOREVER
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 30/9/07 Okay after a fight   30/9/07 Okay after a fight EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 3:57 am

Cool article. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 30/9/07 Okay after a fight   30/9/07 Okay after a fight EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 4:02 am

Sure, no problem, but I always loved the articles you posted! x)
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 30/9/07 Okay after a fight   30/9/07 Okay after a fight EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 4:30 am

Aw... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
wuzun_mei4eva
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
wuzun_mei4eva

Female
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 30/9/07 Okay after a fight   30/9/07 Okay after a fight EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 1:50 pm

wow.. such a heart warmer...

they're so cool and they have a strong bond..

FRH forever.. go!!!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30/9/07 Okay after a fight   30/9/07 Okay after a fight Empty

Back to top Go down

30/9/07 Okay after a fight
Page 1 of 1