Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

3/09/07; Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

3/09/07;  Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson.. Empty
PostSubject: 3/09/07; Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson..   3/09/07;  Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson.. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 1:11 pm

translations by xbunnylicious @ asianfanatics.net

Danson Tang, who has recently released his first album, celebrated his birthday yesterday with Hit FM. Hit FM especially gave Danson a pair of furry elephant T-shaped trousers to Danson. Since the size is really big, he couldn't help but say he should give it to good friend Jiro Wang. Is Jiro's size really that big?! After explaining, we found out that Jiro actually loves collecting strange underwear so he should like this pair of unusual underwear.

Danson originally thought the underwear was supposed to be a puppet for a game and even stuck his finger in to the elephant's nose. After the staff informed him after the underwear, his face and ears became red with embarassment. When Danson was asked whether the size matched him or not, he joked, "Since Jiro Wang loves to collect strange underwear, I'm thinking of giving this to him". Due to the questioning from everyone, Danson finally revealed that the size of the elephant underwear actually suits Jiro. The immediate response was, "Liar! How is that possible! You really need to be a big size in order to fit it!"

Good friend Jiro Wang also celebrated Danson's birthday in advance. Most of the cast from KO Family were there to celebrate with him. Danson, who loves chocolate, received four chocolate cakes from his good friends. Danson joked, "Although I love chocolate, I ate too much yesterday. Now I'm a bit sick of chocolate." When asked whether his birthday wish was to have a girlfriend, he said, "Wishing for love for a birthday wish is a waste. Your birthday is only once a year so of course you should wish for something bigger; like great sales for my album and good health."

On his birthday, Danson especially cooked noodles for his fans to thank them for their support. Danson said, "My cooking is really not that good. I rarely cook myself." Even though his cooking isn't good, his fans still finished all of the noodles in a blink of an eye. They even praised, "Very good! Very good!" Some Japanese fans even flew to Taiwan to wish Danson a happy birthday in person. There were some fans that spent over a month sewing a Danson doll. The doll's hairstyle, facial features, clothes, earrings, and belt are exactly the same. Danson shouted, "This is really touching!"
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

3/09/07;  Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3/09/07; Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson..   3/09/07;  Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson.. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 3:20 am

I <3 Danson.
haha it's funny to hear that Jiro collects that... Now I wonder why he has an underwear fetish
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246

3/09/07; Jiro Loves to Collect Strange Underwears; Danson..
Page 1 of 1