Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcrystalheartxx
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
xxcrystalheartxx

Female
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-08-22

31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle, Empty
PostSubject: 31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle,   31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle, EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 4:06 am

Think he himself doesn’t suit the entertainment circle, Wu Zun: I hasn’t been in a relationship for 9 years already

Yesterday, Wu Zun who had fixed an appointment to be interviewed called the reporter at around 4 plus in the afternoon. Wu Zun carries a heavy accent, but his voice is friendly and warm. Although his manager had warned the reporter many times, the interviewing time can only be 20 minutes, but Wu Zun was very relax and easy going when chatting, not only did he answer when asked, he also often developed more on his own, chatting just like a boy on the same desk in a classroom. “I like to cook myself, but I hope that in future my partner can cook together with me, that will definitely be very joyous.” It was unexpected, that the super Hana guy chased by so many fans is actually a homey good man.

First step into the job: Admits himself that he is not suited for entertainment circle

Because of “Tokyo Juliet” and become extremely famous, when Wu Zun was talking about his works, he felt a little embarrassed, “I keep thinking I’m not suitable for the entertainment circle, because I do not have much contact with the people in this circle, in the past there isn’t much leisure activities, like going to KTV to sing with friends, I won’t participate much. Me filming “Tokyo Juliet” was very coincidental. At that time, when I was shopping outside, coincidentally the producer saw me, and approached me to ask if I wish to film a TV drama. At that time, I though it was a pretty good ideas, it is also a challenge for myself.”

Filming: Always get scolded

However, Wu Zun never thought that, his own impulse actually made him experience a period of painful days. “When I entered the cast, I face a lot of pressure.” Wu Zun sounded a little nervous when he discussed about that period of time, “At that time, I now nothing, even the most basic of positioning also don’t know, thus I’m often scolded by the director. The director treated me as a matured actor, and never thought that he had to teach me from scratch, so naturally he will be anxious.” Luckily Wu Zun got over it very soon, he thinks that the director scolded him and vented his anger on him was to get him to improve faster. So the more the director scolded, the more he wanted to work harder

Earn Money: Business first, Movie later

Wu Zun whom gained popularity rapidly made many people interested in his private life. His experience is really similar to that of Li Cheng Ru from Mainland. Actually, young Wu Zun is already managing 2 gymnasiums in Brunei way before he started filming drama series, which means he’s a real businessman. From young, Wu Zun is a sport fanatic, good in basketball, swimming, volleyball, “In Brunei, there isn’t much leisure activities, so everyday will exercise. After when I went to Australia to study, I admire their gymnasium a lot, I thought, Brunei should also have gymnasium, allowing people to train better, thus when I went back to Brunei, I started this business.”

Love: Dream of cooking with partner

Other than business, Wu Zun’s another hobby is also developed when he was studying in Australia, that is to cook. “When I was studying in Australia, I have to cook for myself everyday; slowly I grew to like cooking. When I go out to restaurants to eat, I will take note which dish is nice, and will try it myself when I reach home.” Moreover, from young, his mother had taught Wu Zun to be very independent, thus he is also very good in housework chores. When the reporter praised him for being a good man, he said amusingly first, “I can cook, but I also want my partner to be able to wash the dishes.” Then he said warmly, “I wish my partner can cook with me, I think 2 people cooking and eating together is a very blissful thing.” As for his partner, Wu Zun admitted that he had not been in a relationship for 9 years plus, it is even more impossible now to find a girlfriend, “Now when I’m busy with both the gymnasium, and the dramas, where got time to care about her, it will actually let her suffer.”

Avoid rumour of liking to save money?

“I’m not into money, I think the important thing is to let myself live comfortably and happily. Now I will also save some money, because I wish to bring my family for tours when I’m forty fifty plus.”

Filming with Stephen Chow?

Wu Zun admitted that he once went to Hong Kong to meet Stephen Chow, “Stephen Chow is similar to my impression of him, but behind the screen, he is not as funny, but is a very serious guy.” Wu Zun said he went to meet Stephen Chow is only to get to know him; currently they have not discussed any plans to film movies. Don’t know whether he is trying to help the other party cover up.

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=541092246
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle, Empty
PostSubject: Re: 31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle,   31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle, EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 8:32 pm

Wu Zun seems to be a very versatile guy! From cooking, exercising and filmin; wow he worked quite hard to reach the level he is now that's really cool!
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

31/08/2007 Thinks he doesn't suit the entertainment circle,
Page 1 of 1