Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake Empty
PostSubject: 28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake   28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 5:43 pm

Arron operation have to stop food intake; hungry until he wants to eat books
Yesterday Arron went to Tai Da Hospital to receive treatment for his knee cap, the operation requires half of his body to be anesthetized, however, halfway through the operation, the effect of the anesthesia wore off, and Arron was so in pain on the operation bed that he groaned loudly. Luckily, after strengthening the anesthesia, the operation went on smoothly, and his condition will be dependent on his physiotherapy. Arron has to fix a temporary metal leg to walk, and become a “Iron Leg Lun”.

Nurses and doctors joke to let Arron relax

Yesterday before going into the operation room, Arron felt very calm, the night before, he still watch a horror movie before sleeping, not worried at all. But it was only because he had to stop food intake before operation, he only ate a rice ball yesterday afternoon, and had to hold on until the operation ends. Thus when he was waiting for operation, he was so hungry that he nearly could not stand it.

In order to let Arron relax, the hospital staff kept making jokes, initially the anesthetist wanted to (pretend) insert anesthetic via his throat, Arron said cannot. The little nurse beside him says, because he is a singer, the anesthetist still say, “Is it the kind where you do musical?” And the doctors and nurses tried to get from him his autograph before operation starts, Arron said helplessly, “I’m here to have operation leh.”

Effect of the anesthesia wore off, groaning on the operation bed
Arron’s operation time took longer than normal bone operation, approximately 2 hours, after the operation, the doctor said; Arron was initially just doing his knee-cap operation. But in the process, they discovered his injury last year came back, and one of his ligaments broke. They had to fix his ligament back, and spent quite a lot of time, when the effect of the anesthesia wore off; Arron was so in pain that he cried out in pain.

2 operations, Arron had his right knee operated, coincidentally, the two times; he stayed in the same single-patient room. Thinking back about having operation last year on Father’s Day, and it was his father taking care of him, while this year was his mother taking care of him. After the operation, Arron is going to be discharged today, but to go back to the days where he could run and jump about; it will need another half a year.

28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake 42
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arron operation, turning cripple on Ghost Festival
Last year’s Father’s Day, Arron had an operation due to the tearing of ligament on hi right leg, and had to have operation to save his leg; yesterday was lunar seventh month Ghost Festival, and once again, he had to be sent into the operation room for the second time due to the cracking of his right kneecap. His manager Dong Pin Cen smiled helplessly, “You report once a year, really know how to choose date huh!”

Fahrenheit’s schedule is fully packed, and there’s no holiday for a long time, taking this chance to have a holiday, Arron finally had the chance to catch his breathe. But as he’s a serious person, he did not bring PSP when he stayed in the hospital, but busy studying the book “Happy At Work”.
During the operation, the doctor discovered that the ligament that was mended last year broke again, other than mending his kneecap, they last minute repaired the ligament. Arron had to re-live the feeling of wearing protection guard and ‘metal leg’. In the near future, he won’t be able to do vigorous jumping and running, unwilling to let it down, Arron said, “Wait till I’m well, I will practice Rain’s dance, I’ll tolerated for too long!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arron operate on right kneecap, basketball dream dashed

Fahrenheit member Arron Yan, because of dance practice triggering the old injury caused by playing basketball when he was young, resulting in his ligament tearing. Last year he had his operation on 8 August, but he found out that it will still hurts when he’s walking. Yesterday when he went to Tai Da for check up, they discovered one ligament broke again, and the doctor operates on him immediately.

Yesterday evening, after Arron woke up, he said sadly, “Playing basketball is getting further and further away from me, I won’t have to think of it in future.”

Arron’s parents accompany throughout the whole process, He said, “The last time I had operation, my parents were more worried, this time got experience, everyone is not as worried.”

28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake 3989203-1684250
Translated by Tiffany
Credits: http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake   28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 12:01 pm

oh! poor aaron, he cant play basket ball, nd he has a temporary metal leg!! i hope he gets well soon!!
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake   28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 8:38 pm

Arron, *sigh* Jia You!!! I felt tears coming down my cheeks while reading this article T.T Hope he will heal quickly so he won't suffer more pain!

*edited*
I thought we should send Arron our wishes for his operation so I made a new topic >>Here<<
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake   28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake Empty

Back to top Go down

28/08/07; Arron operation have to stop food intake
Page 1 of 1