Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

was Calvin from a rich family???

Go down 
+7
asianstar2008
ilovechenyirux3
maeying_cheerfulgurl
madi
sweetxmonkii
m'chelle
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
Forum Mod
Mrs_Calvin_Chen

Female
Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2007-08-25

was Calvin from a rich family??? Empty
PostSubject: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:23 am

i heard ppl saying that Calvin comes from a rish family...i wonder if it's true.... Question
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:18 am

yeah... i forgot what kind of business his dad is doing but some sort of selling motor vehicle part...

i remember i've watch an entertaiment news that the host asked him where he's live, when he mentioned the area of his house, the host immediately said that, "wow, that is the area where most of the rich people in taiwan lives"... and he answer "definitely not as rich as chun"...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:15 pm

yer chun's family is in the top 4 richest families in brunei or something
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female
Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 12:40 pm

true..plus he owns 2 gyms there! and its huge. so i guess he's da richest. no wonder jiro was threaten b4...cuz he got lots of debts due to his family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/sweetxmonkii

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 3:24 pm

haha yer jiro's debts, i wonder if thats actually true though, michzz never seemed to reply. LOl, i think in the fahrenheit news part somehwere it says that jiro is cheap...i dunno if i actually read it or i made it up in my mind that i read it though. LOL

read the blogs from www.myspace.com/jirofansite
in one of them it says jiro is cheap.
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 am

wow mel.b yea...but thats wat i heard b4. and jiro and wuzun had an inner conflict about being lead. but now they're all even =] hehe. well wen wuzun first showed up...he became more popular and guess that was a threat to him cuz he needs sa fame to make more money cuz his family left him with debts unlike wuzun's rich one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 3:36 pm

mmm tru, and jiro lives with only his mom...no dad, how sad, but they look out for each other, KE AI!!
Back to top Go down
sweetxmonkii
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
sweetxmonkii

Female

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 1:04 am

omg im sooo stupid haha im talkin about wuzun. lmao oops i just realized this is about calvin my bad =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:54 pm

haha ive been doing it aswell, im such a doosh-bag
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:12 am

mel.b wrote:
haha yer jiro's debts, i wonder if thats actually true though, michzz never seemed to reply. LOl, i think in the fahrenheit news part somehwere it says that jiro is cheap...i dunno if i actually read it or i made it up in my mind that i read it though. LOL

read the blogs from www.myspace.com/jirofansite
in one of them it says jiro is cheap.

yeah, i think once i read some news talking about Jiro go shopping with FRH in Japan maybe and he like to go from store to store just to compare the price! i don't think he's cheap but he doesn't like to spend too much money or spend on the wrong thing!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 11:48 am

loL, YER after all, he does have alot of debt. he's so cute, he sed the 1st thing he'd do wen him and his mom is out of debt is take his mom to hong kong disney land!!

But yea, i agreem i think its just that he doesnt want to spend money on things that are to expensive or overpriced things. After-all i'd rather pay for cheaper rather than expensive things.
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:39 pm

i think jiro kinda know how to control his money well... unlike calvin & chun lol...willing to spend a lot just for transfer back their beloved car to their hometown...and some more calvin likes branded things but jiro not cuz he's kinda know how to modify & DIY his stuff to make it brand new... i guess i need to learn this from jiro... spend what is necessary ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 1:18 pm

do chun, calvin and aaron come from wealthy families? i know that wu zun and calvin do, does aaron?
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 1:43 pm

yeah...arron comes from wealthy family...his dad is a doctor lol....
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 1:57 am

everyone come from a wealthy family except Jiro!! i feel sorry for Jiro..=S
i think he work really hard to become who he is now!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Poor JIRO!!! but yea, i think its really rewarding for him when he's successful, so he becomes less and less out of debt.

i think rainie yang and ariel lin are also in the same position as jiro. i heard that they are also in alot of debt.
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 10:29 pm

i think most celeb. come from poor family! and when they get famous or something they try to pay those debt!
Back to top Go down
m'chelle
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
m'chelle

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 1:02 pm

mel.b wrote:

i think rainie yang and ariel lin are also in the same position as jiro. i heard that they are also in alot of debt.

i never tot rainie and ariel are in debts... no wonder they work in such a young age.... No
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm

hmmm... i don't think they have a lot of debts but like they came from a poor family!
Back to top Go down
maeying_cheerfulgurl
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
maeying_cheerfulgurl

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 5:59 am

wow haha u guys gave a lot of information .... ^-^ haha
Back to top Go down
ilovechenyirux3
Fahrenheit Fan
Fahrenheit Fan
ilovechenyirux3

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 7:00 pm

yes Alot and i am so envy Jiro, is like if is me i am the same as Calvin see something brended i will just buy xD but now Rainie and ariel are very popular so they do not have to worry so much. (i think?) ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.den-icia.blogspot.com
asianstar2008
Hardcore FRH Fan
Hardcore FRH Fan
asianstar2008

Female
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 pm

poor jiro, wish him the best!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/asianstar2008
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:57 pm

I do think that calvin is rich. He went to canada right?

If he could afford going abroad, maybe he really is rich!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:15 am

yer, he is really rich.. they all are, xcept jiro
Back to top Go down
yellowscorpion018
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
yellowscorpion018

Female
Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:20 am

Jiro's not rich.......but he is hardworking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was Calvin from a rich family???   was Calvin from a rich family??? Empty

Back to top Go down

was Calvin from a rich family???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next