Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chubbyxalisha
Admin
chubbyxalisha

Female
Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2007-06-23

21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... Empty
PostSubject: 21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter...   21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 3:11 pm

Being exposed of going to yoga centre frequently with company, Arron has rumours with male waiter
21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... 1187660667961_27102

Fahrenheit member Arron Yan was recently being exposed being very close with a counter boy in Taipei Yoga Centre, although he is a celebrity, but he will also ‘accompany’ the centre to start work like a commoner. As it was very eye-catching, thus in the end, a customer took a picture using his phone to reveal it to the news media. But the manager clarified that both parties are friends, a photo cannot prove anything!

Recently, Fahrenheit member Arron Yan was being rumoured to be on a relationship with a guy, having a gay relationship. Some said that between 10 to 11 am in the morning, he will often appear at a particular yoga centre in Taipei. It was because of this little boy called Visen, working as a counter service crew in the centre, thus Arron would often accompany him. A celebrity face is sure to attract the attention of the customers quickly, someone took a picture of Arron waiting for the other person with his handphone, and then reveal it to the news media.

According to news, Visen belongs to the pretty boy type, and once in a while, there will be customers supporting him to join competitions to be an actor; someone else said that Arron previously had another ‘good friend’ who also belongs to the same type. At that time, that guy also participated in Taiwan’s Variety Show “Bang Bang Tang Nan Hai” (Lollipop), but he was not chosen, and after Arron become part of Fahrenheit, both of them gradually become more and more distant.

Often goes to male service staff’s house
As for Arron having a close relationship with that little boy, his manager Chen Hui Ying explained that that boy was only one of his friends, everyone often goes to his house to play, she also said, “Moreover there’s only one picture, don’t look and one picture and create a story.”
21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... 1187660669269_17463

Arron forgot his lyrics in Japan

Taiwan boy band Fahrenheit is popular throughout Asia, every member has different developments, firstly is Wu Zun filming dramas and accepting ads, Arron also quickly catch up, recently going to Japan to hold his first fans gathering. However, as he was too nervous, when he was singing Fahrenheit’s “Xia Xue”, other then his own part, he actually forgot the lyrics, luckily those fans who came for him did not mind, it was only him who felt embarrassed. Although his trip to Old House was only for a short 3 days, but when he attended Japan’s Central Television LIVE Interview, he had attracted many fans to gather outside, breaking the record of the number of fans a waiting outside of all other celebrities other than those in “Johnny Company”. It was no wonder than the 600 tickets to the gathering were sold out in less than 20 minutes.

Translated by Tiffany
Credits: fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
Back to top Go down
https://support-fahrenheit.forumotion.com
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter...   21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:48 am

Omgsh I read this article and it made me so angry. Mad Seriously reporters theses days -_-* the manager is correct about one picture doesn't make up a story. Hope Arron the best with these unreasonable articles, supporting him x)

Here's his reply to the article
Quote :

"By using one picture taken from a cell phone, you can already make up a story out of it. I can only say, is there really no more important news in this world that you can write about besides these? Hurting me is okay, however hurting my friend, that just pisses me off! [Zheng Jia Dian (friends?] are all my friends, of all people you had to find someone who is unrelated to the entertainment circle, unrelated to anything to talk about! I believe everyone is an intelligent person, helpless, I will find out who the person who took the picture is, who wrote these words.
I will use this times story and really look into it, from now on I will not let anyone write these stories anymore. Hah! Studying the report by myself...I do not blame the person who wrote this though, because I cannot do anything about it anways. I just hope that the person who took this picture realizes that I know you are following me, and this picture that you took was from about two months ago. My friend [ Chen Zheng Fei ] was also in Yoga at that time. You just had to had to had to HAD TO write about my friend, and only I can do something about this. This story is overboard, and you can still walk around Taiwan writing stories about others too."
credits: Translated by PiNk x ChOkliT on Asianfanatics.net
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: 21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter...   21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 2:50 pm

i totally agree with u, wen i was reading this i was swearing all over the place! this sounds lyk a bunch of jiberish to me. i mean, i wait at the front of my friends house, 10-11 am even earlier somtimes, so we can go hang out. whats so bad about that?? LOl.
Back to top Go down
madi
Graphic Crew
madi

Female
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: 21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter...   21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 4:07 am

all this news are crap man... is it wrong to hang out with your friends?? dude these news reporter i want to kill them all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter...   21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter... Empty

Back to top Go down

21/08/07; Arron has rumours with male waiter...
Page 1 of 1