Support Fahrenheit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesPortalLog in

What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?

Go down 
+14
mrs fahrenheit
fae042808
Xiao_Xia
WreckedAngel
Affectueux
RadKSE
Mrs_Calvin_Chen
buttercupmm
Tinaz
m'chelle
asngrl
chubbyxalisha
sweetxmonkii
Sw33tPandaZ
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which online chat do you use?
AIM
What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Yahoo Messenger
What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 12 ]
MSN
What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 21 ]
What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Other
What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
Affectueux
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
Affectueux

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-10-25

What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2007 3:48 am

Msn off course! So easy to use. And you can add friends everywhere on earth. Only problem many people in Asia doesnt have that. They use QQ or other thing.
Back to top Go down
http://affectueux.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 3:16 pm

u noe, i was watching silence and vic zhou was using msn, LOL but yea, msn is really easy to use
Back to top Go down
WreckedAngel
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
WreckedAngel

Female
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 3:18 pm

I've used MSN as far back as I can remember, so it's a lot easier for me than any other type of messenger.
Everyone I know uses it as well, so that's always a plus.
Back to top Go down
http://rantswhilesufferingfromverbaldiarrhea.blogspot.com/
Xiao_Xia
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
Xiao_Xia

Female
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:44 pm

MSN bah..cuz its kinda fun to use ^^ XD
Back to top Go down
http://fahrenheitsupporters.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:35 am

i got yahoo the other day... i dont really get it... xD there's a bunch of weird stuff on it.. and i dont get what to press... and i dunno how to change my name thing.. xD haha
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female
Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:11 pm

I use YM. I am not very familiar w/ aim. I have msn but I rarely used my account there.
Back to top Go down
http://phey428.multiply.com/

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:43 pm

YM? is that really gud?
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:09 pm

YES. I even used it in texting my friends' mobile. Also there are lots of chat room that you could choose from. The only thing I don't like there are the assholes... they're like everywhere... plus there are lots of indian chatters. I really don't understand them, like they have their own english...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:55 pm

so its for your phone?? isn't that lyk expensive though??
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Nope. I just used that feature to I could read my friend's message when they IM me. I only reply if its urgent or important. Its like approx US $0.07(2.50 phil peso) per message reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:21 pm

woah
that's pretty cheap!!!
Back to top Go down
fae042808
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
fae042808

Female

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 6:42 pm

yeah. it is. there are a lot of stuff that are cheap here. But the earning is also cheap so for others it may be expensive. lol
Back to top Go down
mrs fahrenheit
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
mrs fahrenheit

Female
Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:33 pm

well here we use yahoo messenger I like it the emoticons r cute n funny xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:19 pm

xD hmm.. i still prefer msn, although lately its been acting up a lot for some reason...
Back to top Go down
x33fahrenheitx33
Advanced FRH Fan
Advanced FRH Fan
x33fahrenheitx33

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 am

hmm... coz i only used MSN, so MSN is the best.. LOLX!!! hahahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
http://nxy-luv-fahrenheit.blogspot.com/
Xiao_Xia
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
Xiao_Xia

Female

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:22 am

MSN bahs..easier to use >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 pm

lolz.. mm... yahoo is kinda weird.. i dont really get it.. plus u cant change ur name thing
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female
Number of posts : 5105
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:41 pm

Actually you can change you name thing on yahoo xP
Back to top Go down
http://sw33tpandazreviews.blogspot.com/
xiiaoyu
Forum Mod
xiiaoyu

Female
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:25 am

I didn't know this poll existed. Lol.
I use MSN only, practically the whole Singapore has it.
AnD I see some of you guys have msn too?
You can add me if you want ^____^
Back to top Go down
http://ichigan.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:41 am

oh really??? i had no idea?? hwo do u change ur name on yahoo??
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:48 am

All you have to do is go to "Messenger" then "My Contact Details"
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Xia
Full Time FRH Fan
Full Time FRH Fan
Xiao_Xia

Female

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:31 am

O.o
yea quite a number of ppls..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 am

LOL.. where is the messenger button.. hehe- soz im really bad with yahoo!! im kinda afraid to touch nething in case i makw something bad happen >.<" lol
Back to top Go down
Sw33tPandaZ
Assistant Admin
Sw33tPandaZ

Female

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Top, very first one one left. (on version 9.0) I don't remember on the other version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:24 pm

LOL.. i think i've got it!! thanks ha!!!! xDDD

but i still reckon that msn is better... plus more of my friends hav msn so i can talk to them more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?   What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What online chat do you use? Which one do you like best?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next